My home is located in a quiet neighborhood in Capitol Heights, MD. Less than 1 block from the Addison Rd Metro Station, 2 min drive from DC border, 10 min from I-495 - you'll be able to get to all tourist attractions in just minutes!
1. No Smoking anywhere inside of the house. You may smoke on the back porch or back yard.
2. No pets
3. No extra guests
4. Lock up as you enter and exit the house.
5. If bedding, washcloths or towels become stained guests will be charged to replace those items.
6. Guests should empty trash cans/bags into the big black trash cans outside by the front door. Our trash pickup day is Monday.
7. All guests must recycle - paper, rinsed out food cans, bottles and plastics go into the blue recycle bin outside. Our recycle pickup day is Monday.
8. Take all of your belongings with you. We will not be responsible for items that are left behind.
9. Quiet Hours 10pm-10am
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I first used AirBnB when traveling to Paris and Rome in 2014. I had such a great experience, that I've been using this service ever since. Now, I've decided to become a host to give my fellow world travelers a pleasant & affordable experience while visiting the DC Area.
I currently have 1 basement suite available in a large house near the DC border; only a 5 minute walk to Addison Road Metro.
*Basement Suite - Comfortably Sleeps 6; Completely Secure & Private with Full Kitchen, Full Bathroom, Dining area and Living Room.
You should book with us because we go above and beyond to ensure that our guests are comfortable & have a great stay!