Bella Vista is beautifully located in a garden setting, overlooking the lake. It's truly romantic, but also a perfect property for family fun. This beautiful guest house is on the waterfront and has a private dock which is shared with the main house. The guest house has high-speed internet, and state of the art TV and sound systems. The house has vintage Tahoe charm and it's in a truly magical location. It's close to casinos, great restaurants, ski resorts, hiking trails, and beaches.
There is a small gas fireplace in the living room.
The steam shower in the bathroom is perfect after skiing.
There is a small kitchen area with hot plate, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator. There is not adequate space to prepare a full meal.
Diamond Peak. 15 minutes
Mount Rose 30 minutes
North Star 30 minutes
So many more, stay and ski them all!
Interaction with guests
If I can, I like to be there when you arrive. If not, we will make arrangements for the keys and garage door opener.
Other things to note
Skis and boots are not allowed in the house. The garage is heated, I suggest you put your skis near the heat pump.
- Children who are toddlers through age five years, are NOT recommended for this property. There are very high decks and stairs, which would pose life-threatening problems. Children must be watched at all times. There are many stairs and the property is waterfront. Children must wear life jackets when on the pier, and there is no jumping from the pier. No lifeguard is on duty.
- Pets are allowed, with prior permission, and the payment of a pet fee.
- Neither house nor beach are accessible by wheelchair.
- Smoking is allowed outside, only. Please dispose of you cigarettes in the trash.
NO parties or events without written permission.
- If you have extra guests, we can accommodate them for an additional fee. Please inquire.
- Unless you rent both houses on the property, you may be sharing the pier and waterfront with other guests.
- One buoy is available for rent, on a first come, first serve, basis, at the renter’s risk and responsibility. However, should problems arise with the buoy, we are not responsible for any resulting property or personal damage. The liability will be with the boat owner.
When you check out leave the thermostat at 58 degrees , the bathroom doors open and make sure the fire place is turned off. We will arrange a place for you to leave the key.
Please leave house in reasonable condition, and place all trash in bear trash bin upon departure. If kitchen or house is unreasonably dirty, you will be charged out of your damage deposit.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We love our Tahoe home and we are so happy to share this experience with you!