Family, or couples from around the world and US are welcome to come. This is a condo, 753 sqf, All wood floor. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Living, dinner space, and kitchen are in an open space. One parking lot available. This condo is 2 blocks from downtown Rochester (great restaurants, and places to dance and enjoy music), and bike trails. Condo is about 20 mins. to Royal Oak and Birmingham, and 35 min to downtown Detroit. Washer and drier in basement (requires coins).
Nice location of downtown rochester and trails
Interaction with guests
You won't see me for the dates available.
After April 2, I plan to include a tour of Detroit (DIA, Green Field Village, Night out, and private dancing lessons while you come to visit for weekend. If you are interested we can make a program starting Friday night and ending Sunday afternoon.
- River side Detroit (downtown)
- Museum visit (DIA, Wright museum, etc)
- Dinner or drinks at Whitney House or Top of the Pontch
- Green field village
- Rochester night (restaurants, dance and live music)
- Salsa and Tango private lessons.
The idea is that you have nice glimpse of Detroit area. Interaction with host will be during transportation, downtown visit, and private lessons. The romance or adventure starts in you heart.
- Use assigned closet and drawers.
- Washer and dryer work with coins
- No cable available, but you can use TV to hook up computer and use free wifi
- Leave shoes outside if possible