Private Southwest-themed room with queen bed and access to full guest bath as well as nearby half bath. Access to kitchen, laundry, greatroom, and all patios. Rooftop deck for sunning, stargazing, or just taking in the views of the Mazatzal Mountains and McDowell Mountain Range. Full residence available for rent as well.
4 total bedrooms available in 3750 sf stucco home. This bedroom has access to a hall bath with tub and shower.
All common areas, including kitchen, laundry room, great room and nearby half bath, east patio, rooftop deck, and northwest courtyard. There is an entertainment room with large LCD TV and DVD player. Many movies available for use. There is no cable or satellite TV - the desert is best enjoyed outside! A home gym area for light workouts or yoga is available for use. Free WiFi and if you forget your laptop, I have a computer in the great room available for public use.
Other things to note
* Troon North golf course and The Four Seasons Resort are a very quick ten minute drive from my property.
* If you prefer to arrive without having to do a little grocery or necessity shopping on the way, please contact me 48 hours ahead of time with any requests. I can purchase perishable and nonperishable items ahead of your arrival from any of several known stores (Whole Foods, Safeway, Bashas, Fry's, WalMart, Target, etc) for cost of goods plus a $35 service fee. A receipt will be provided, and the total cost will be charged separately. Contact me for details.
* Soap, scrubby, razor, shampoo, conditioner, and all linens will be provided for your gentle use here at no additional charge.
* No smoking. $500 fee for smoking on the property.
* No open flames on the property, except the courtyard fire pit and the east patio grill.
* Events/parties on a case-by-case basis.
* This is the Sonoran Desert; for the safety of all involved, children under the age of 12 considered on a case-by-case basis. The property is NOT childproofed.
* Be respectful of others on the property.
* Leave the desert as you found it, if not better.
* Saguaro are a protected cactus. There are three on my property. Damage to Saguaro is a class 4 felony.
* Guest is liable for any and all damage cause by guest and persons accompanying guest, no exceptions.
* Regrettably, no pets allowed. I have two housecats, Neko and Murano, who were never allowed in the guest rooms and who have been living in my RV onsite since December 2016.
* Thank you!
Mechanical engineer by degree (Hook 'Em Horns!), world traveller (no joke, my passport is almost full), animal lover, owner of rental homes in the Phoenix metro area as well as photobooth company owner. Where will I show up next?!!? ;)