This cabin was built by my grandpa nearly 50 years ago. A large covered deck overlooks the small pond in front of the cabin. The cabin features a lot of natural light, high ceilings with wood beams and a pot belly fireplace. Downstairs is the one main bedroom with a large closet - this room connects to the bathroom. Upstairs is a large loft area that features one full size bed, one queen size bed and a futon. It is a short 5-10minute drive in to Red Lodge.
Guests are only allowed to use the main house. The brown shed, red shed, wood shed, and green house are all considered to be 'off limits'.
Other things to note
Fires are only permitted in the outside fire pit, this is subject to change if it is a dry season and there is a county wide 'burn ban'.
Drinking water from the tap is not permitted. The cabin runs on a well. The water has been tested and is not suggested to be used for drinking. It is however safe for showers, boiling/cooking. Bottled water is provided.
Please be sure to clean up after yourself. Do not cook a meal and leave the pan in the sink with food stuck to it. Leave dirty towels in the laundry hamper and remember to leave your shoes on the deck.
Additional House Rules
1. Do not use the potbelly stove under any circumstances.
2. Only use the furnace for heat!
3. No shoes in the house - shoes are to be left outside on the covered deck.
4. Put towels in the dirty laundry hamper.
5. Strip beds of sheets, including pillow cases, and leave at the foot of the bed.
6. Turn off all of the lights, except the one over the fridge when checking out.
7. Wash all dishes that were used and place them on the drying rack to be put away.
8. Clean your hair out of the bathtub when finished.