Spacious loft in the center of Montreal. Filled with natural light, located in front of community gardens, one block away from the Mt Royal ave.
Shared terrasse available on the roof: probably the best skyline view of Mtl on the Plateau!
- 14 feet ceiling, 6 huge windows facing South
- 2 bedrooms, suitable for a couple or small family
- First bedroom on a mezzanine above kitchen (queen bed)
- Second bedroom behind "half-wall" at the other end (queen bed)
- View on the community gardens
- shared terrasse available on the roof
- Plasma screen TV, DVD, Apple TV
- Wooden floorboards
- Appliances: dishwasher (mobile), fridge, oven, stove, toaster, blender, Nespresso coffee machine, fully equipped kitchen with pots & pans, washing machine, dryer
- Towels provided
- 1 block from Mont-Royal avenue, to amenities - bus stop, cafes, bars & restaurants, grocery stores
- 20min walk to metro Mont-Royal (subway, orange line), bus lines also available on Mont-Royal and St-Joseph
- 5min straight line drive from the Jacques-Cartier bridge exit
Other things to note
It is open space! one room is on a mezzanine above the kitchen, the other is behind a "half-wall" at the other end. Only the bathroom is private.
No pets allowed
Communinty lofts, please respect neighbors
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am an easy going guy, father of a sweet little man. I am passionate about what I do and I am driven by the search of meaning in pretty much everything I do. I like to explore, observe and contemplate. I never spend a day without music. I enjoy good food, getting lost in a book and beauty.