Newly renovated waterfront cottage nestled on a secluded lane with its own private beach!
• Sleeps up to 4
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Sleeper Sofa
• Newly Renovated
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, & All Supplies
• Smart TV with Netflix, Hulu, etc.
• SONOS Sound System
• WiFi & Apple TV
• Luxury Hotel Bedding
• Hot Tub
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor Dining
Short drive to kayak rentals, oyster shucking, restaurants, beaches, hikes, Point Reyes Station, & more!
• Newly renovated in November 2016
• A beautiful view of Tomales Bay from a beachfront cottage nestled over the water with a vast deck overlooking the bay.
• The cottage has 1 bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bath, and sleeps up to 4 people with a sleeper sofa.
• Fully Equipped Studio Kitchen with 4-burner gas range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Blender, Keurig Coffee Maker, cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes and silverware.
• Cast-Iron antique gas fireplace.
• Dining for 4.
• Flat screen television with Apple TV, free Netflix, & other apps for viewing.
• High Speed Wireless Internet.
• Down Comforters, Down Pillows, Linens & Towels provided.
• Books, board games & a vintage Nintendo Entertainment System with 30 games available!
• 4-person hot tub on a private rear deck.
• Gas BBQ grill, grilling tools, & outdoor dining area.
• Wireless/Bluetooth Sonos Audio system inside and out.
• A secluded beach completely accessible at low tide.
• Rent kayak 5 minutes away for unlimited exploring along Tomales Bay.
For self check-in convenience, your unique electronic lock code will be emailed to you prior to arrival
Only one hour's drive from the Golden Gate Bridge, the town of Marshall is located in West Marin, 20 minutes from Point Reyes Station and close to Bolinas, Stinson Beach, Dillon Beach and Bodega Bay.
The cottage is in the heart of the Point Reyes National Seashore, Just 20 minutes to Point Reyes station and your gateway to the lighthouse and the extraordinary beaches of Western Tomales Bay. The nearby towns of Inverness, Point Reyes, and Olema offer gourmet restaurants and markets with local organic produce, artisanal food, oysters and wine.
•Conveniently located on the shoreline of Tomales Bay just a couple of minutes south of upscale Nick’s Cove Restaurant & Bar
•4 minutes north of famous Hog Island Oyster Company.
•Minutes away from the not to be missed The Marshall Store & Deli with adjacent Blue Water Kayak rentals and tours.
•A short distance further south is famous Tony’s Seafood Restaurant. Stop at a winery or two as you head south 10 miles from Tony’s on your way to the historic town of Point Reyes Station with restaurants, bars, grocery store, shops, bakery, galleries and more. Point Reyes National Seashore is ten minutes south of town.
•Among other well-known artisanal entities, Point Reyes Station is the home of The CowGirl Creamery. Watch them make cheese then take away the ingredients for a meal back at the cottage or a picnic lunch from their deli. Eat on their picnic grounds, paddle lunch across the bay to a deserted white-sand beach for a private afternoon, or, eat lunch trailside as you hike through Point Reyes National Seashore.
You will have exclusive use of the cottage and hot tub. There are neighbors about 30 yards away on either side, when they're home.
Interaction with guests
This property is professionally managed by Point Reyes Vacation Rentals. You will receive detailed arrival and self-checkin instructions. We are available 7 days a week in case anything comes up, otherwise you will have your privacy.
Have fun, be respectful, alert us right away if something is broken or amiss.
This is not the place for parties, if that's what you're looking for, contact me, I have other homes that might work for you.
Note: We reserve the right to enforce charges via the Airbnb Resolutions Center for damages or unreasonable use of listing utilities. Abuse of house amenities may result in post-reservation charges equal to the value of costs incurred. By booking our listing, you agree to these terms and all other house rules.
Non-guest visitors are limited to 2 without prior approval. Don't try to throw your wedding or party here - if that's what you're looking for, contact me, I have other properties that could work for you.
No animals - no exceptions, no matter how well behaved you may think they are, so please don't ask. If you simply must bring your pet, we can refer you to a local lady who dog-sits at her home, or to one of our other properties which welcomes dogs.
No smoking inside - does that even need to be said anymore?
Violation of either of these rules will incur a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
Other than that, we're easy and will assume that you'll be respectful and responsible.
This host has 391 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Point Reyes Vacation Rentals, helping property owners market their vacation homes and to provide the best possible experiences for our guests. My wife and I both love to surf, hike, beach-comb, explore farmers markets, and eat good fresh local food prepared well. We both have careers in hospitality, and we feel strongly about the importance of customer service and the feeling of satisfaction that comes from providing others with the best possible experience. We love being hosts, and providing a nice, clean, comfortable "base camp" from which you can explore this amazing area we are so lucky to live in.