This luxury 98m2 white Med, apartment is set in a breathtakingly beautiful and tranquil setting overlooking the sea, acres of exotic garden, 2 large pools, park and the first Crystal lagoon in Europe. This offers FREE boating. Furnishings/décor are new and of a quality standard with open terrace to sea/pool views. It is part of a security gated complex of 100 aparts and minutes from the famous Estepona Golf -suitable for both professionals and beginners. Beach and 2 supermarkets 5 min drive.
Perfect for everyone with the eternal turquoise lagoon covering 1.4 hectares encircled by fine white sand and floating pontoons; 2 extra swimming pools, a large array of beaches all along the coast and 2 Golf Clubs within minutes.
There are 300 days of sunshine per year on the Costa del Sol and with the ease of turning either west or east along the costal road it is possible to find a wealth of leisurely and fun opportunities, restaurants, shopping, history and culture. For the more adventurous we have our own Safari park Selwo, which is 5 minutes away.
Due to Alcazaba’s central location on the South coast, you have a vast range of day trips to select ranging from; Gibraltar, Casares, Ben Havis, Marbella and Puerto Banus (within 30 minutes by car), stunning Ronda (Just over an hour and a quarter) or further afield to the Alhambra in Granada or Seville (approx. 2-3 hours).
There are 2 ports nearby - Estepona Port and Duquesa Port, with plenty of nightlife, restaurants, bars, history and sea and boating activities.
Fully air-conditioned and heated and has a quality furnished large terrace including further dining facilities a 2-seater swing and soft sofa. All furniture can be moved out to the grass gardens to maximize relaxation and sunbathing. Alternatively, the glass curtains offer the flexibility of opening the terrace completely or in part to the air as well as producing a cosy and warm conservatory in cooler winter evenings. The result – constant opportunity of enjoying the beautiful views of the sea, palm trees, mountains, tropical gardens and pool.
Bedrooms – master has a super king bed, (Or can be separated to make 2 singles) large fitted wardrobe and drawers, bedside tables with lamps and en-suite bathroom and shower. Hairdryer included.This bedroom has the luxury enjoyment of opening doors onto its own terrace facing West with bed views over the gardens and towards the pool and the direction of the lagoon. The twin-bedded room also has fitted wardrobes and drawers with 2 bedside tables and has a further bathroom next to it. Water is incredibly powerful and the solar panels ensure it is constantly hot.
Living and dining area - This is a large space including a stunning sofa with chaise longue. This can be created into a high-quality sofa bed. A large smart TV is equipped with Internet with Netflix and a range of channels. For your convenience there is also a DVD player and a range of films more specifically aimed at child use. Sliding doors lead directly into the terrace and gardens to the pool area.
It has a stylish brand new, fully equipped state of the art open kitchen with locally sourced Spanish granite, high end appliances including oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, and Nespresso coffee machine and washing machine.
Ground floor so easily accessible for children and elderly persons.
There is plenty of parking outside and an underground parking space specifically for this apartment.
As this is a ground floor apartment with lift access from the underground parking, it makes it ideal for families with small children as well as those with physical disabilities.
Access 1 - park outside and enter through locked apartment gate. Turn left and front door is directly in front of you.
Access 2 - park under the block 9 and either climb short flight of stairs or lift to ground floor, turn left, front door in front of you.
Access 3 - whilst you are in the apartment, it is possible to enter in and out of the terrace sliding door AND bedroom 1 sliding door. This takes you directly into the gardens and provides easy access for those going to and fro to the pool, gardens and park.
Interaction with guests
This is my holiday home but I can be contacted via email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or messenger. There will be a local English and Spanish speaking woman who will meet you with keys, show you around and be available if you have any concerns or questions.
There is also a very helpful man in the Sales Office in Block 1 during daytime hours. Maintenance if required is onsite.
Other things to note
We provide a hamper on arrival for the key essential needs including wine and beer!
A detailed information pack is waiting for you to read and gain full details of the area.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Welcome to Alcazaba Lagoon
We wish your stay to be as comfortable as possible so if there is anything you need during your stay please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Here is some helpful information during your stay:
Check in time is 4pm but if your arrival is earlier do let me know in case house is empty, as it may be possible.
• The AC switch is inside by the front door as you walk in.
• The minimum temperature for AC machine is 21ºC. Any lower than that and the machine may overheat and stop working.
• In order to function at best capacity all windows much be shut whilst running the AC machine
• We kindly ask you to please turn off AC when leaving the house as it uses a lot of electricity. Electricity is monitored and we may have to charge from the security deposit if there is excessive use. Also when running AC keep all windows closed as it will not function properly.
• There is a fuse box on the wall near the front door. If the electricity should trip which can happen, please check all the fuses are upwards.
• Please remove rubbish daily to avoid insects, there are green square containers for normal rubbish in the street outside the house. Yellow containers are for plastic.
• No BBQing is allowed due to risk of forest fires.
• We kindly ask you to please only open the sun shades when there is no wind, as well as folding them down after use and at night, as it gets extremely windy in the valley and they can blow away and cause damage. The curtains can also get caught in the windows with the winds, to avoid them hook them on the handles.
• Beware of the wind when opening windows and doors as they can slam and break.
• Please be careful with the key as if its left inside the door and you close it from the outside you will get locked out and we can only open it with a lock smith (and they are expensive).
• We kindly ask guests to obey the Community rules and not to make noise after 10pm. Children can play in the gardens but we kindly ask to respect neighbours privacy and not cause any damage.
• The gardens and pool belong to all the neighbors so please we ask you to not leave anything in the garden when you leave the pool area, and put the sunbeds back where you found them. Also no terrace furniture, laundry, balls, large inflatables or food is allowed in the gardens or pool area.
• Swimming is not permitted after 9pm.
Please let me know your departure time so I can meet you to collect the keys.
Check out time is 11am. If you need a late check out please let me know in case the house in available.
We ask you to leave house tidy upon departure and to please remove all rubbish and place all used towels together in the second bathroom.
If there is anything you need in the house please let me know as well as any breakages. If anything should break please let me know straight away so we can put it right during your stay.
This house is strictly non-smoking.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a child and family therapist with a husband, a gorgeous hard working 15 yr old daughter and a handsome 10 year old son. We love outdoor activities such as archery and sleeping out and are a musical family singing, playing piano and violin. My husband and I also enjoy good wine!
We work to be able to travel which we do on a highly regular basis; Japan, Morocco and Sardinia are at the top so far!
We are a respectful family, enjoying each others company and valuing the homes of others; having journeyed through Japan in our hire car, staying in a range of accommodation we have cultivated the art of good respect of the environment of customs of others.