* Please click on "+ More" and read everything below before booking*
Seattle Happyhouse is located 3 blocks (0.3 mile) to Rainier Beach link light rail station which takes 12 mins to SeaTac airport and 19-25 mins to downtown.
A zen inspired bedroom with natural colors and soft tones will bring you a sense of relaxation & replenish your positive energy. Make sure your profile is complete with a clear photo of you and mention in your booking message the *secret code word* found in the listing.
- Happyhouse is a rambler built in 1960 and fully remodeled in 2016. It features 3 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and a bright & spacious living area with wood burning fireplace. All rooms are in the same floor.
* Zen bedroom: all to yourself.
The room includes a double bed (53"x74" or 135cm x 189cm) with fresh linen & towel(s), 2 night stands with 2 night lamps, 1 laptop workstation, 1 mirror, 1 luggage rack, hangers, 1 organizer, 1 electric fan, an extra blanket/pillow in closet, books and decors.
* Bathroom: shared with 1 guest in Spa room.
* Living, dinning and kitchen: shared with guests and hosts.
* Laundry: 1 load (no charge) for guests staying 5 days or more
* Parking: next to the fence on the left.
Interaction with guests
Depending on your check-in time and my availability, I will either greet you in person or provide detailed instructions for access. I am always available over Airbnb messaging app, text messaging or phone.
Other things to note
- Happyhouse is in a gentrified and ethnically-diverse neighborhood of Dunlap/Rainier Beach ~ 8 miles to both downtown and the airport. Most of my guests like how convenient it is to walk (walkscore 75/100) and use public transit without paying a high price to stay at a more central place. No neighborhood in Seattle is absolutely safe. If you use light rail and walk home, do so before dark. If you will be late and alone, take Uber.
- My mom Suoi, from Vietnam is living with me. She speaks a little English but is very lovely and hospitable.
- I want to be sure it's going to meet your needs before you choose to book it. Please send me a message (when you book) with the secret code word "HAPPY" which is the feeling I want my guests to have when staying at Happyhouse - this will let me know you hung in there and read the whole thing.
Please be sure to read our entire description ABOUT THIS LISTING before booking and look for the *secret code word*!
Quiet hours: 10PM-7AM
Check in: from 4pm
- No early check in
- Luggage drop off (in garage) is available
- Self-check in after 10pm
Check out: noon
- Late check out (btw 12:01pm to 3pm) is available for $20
- Luggage drop off (in garage) is available till 10pm
Do take off your shoes.
Do lift your luggage off the hardwood floor when carrying inside the house.
Do lock any door (especially front door) and window you open before leaving the room.
No visitors and extra guests are allowed for the security and comfort of everybody in the house.
Do not smoke or vape any substance inside the house. Smoking is 25 ft away.
Do not eat in your room as you may attract ants to your room
Do clean up after yourself (Ex: wash/dry/put away used dishes, clean hair on sink/tube)
Do HAVE FUN.