Stay minutes from Copley Square, in Boston's Back Bay/South End
Close proximity to convention centers! 5 min. walk to Hynes Convention Center, 10 min. cab ride to BCEC and Logan Airport
2 min walk to MBTA Orange Line (Back Bay station)
5 min walk to Newbury st. shops
10 min walk to Boston Common
5 min bike ride to Esplanade
15 min walk to Fenway park
Get the best of both world's with tons excitement right outside and a sound machine to cut through the city noise at night.
Flexible check-in/check-out. Access to full kitchen (with the exception of a dish washer), living room with TV and pull out couch and pop-up dinner table. This table is convenient for meals or doing work on your laptop. Bedroom has a queen size bed and full dresser. Wall AC unit in both living room and bedroom.
I am very happy to provide recommendations for your stay! Please don't hesitate to ask me for more suggestions about any of the following:
- Historical / Educational / Family Activities
- Theater / Comedy Shows
- Night Life
Central location to everything Boston has to offer!
- Within minutes of the MBTA orange and green line.
- 15 min T-ride to TD Garden/North Station
- 15 min T-ride to Faneuil Hall
- Explore the South End of Boston with beautiful brown stones, parks and delicious restaurants.
- Check out Boston's beautiful Charles River by doing a boat tour, kayaking or biking/running along the Esplanade.
Favorite restaurants by the apt:
- Toro (Tapas)
- Giacomo's (Delicious and affordable Italian - cash only)
- Picco (Flat breads and homemade ice cream)
- Lolitas (Mexican - delicious drinks)
- Appleton Cafe
- Flour Bakery
- L.A. Burdick
Groceries - Star Market is a 5-minute walk from the apartment. Located at 53 Huntington Ave. (head towards the Copley Place / Prudential connector bridge). Sells beer and wine.
Urban Grape - Just outside the apartment sells beer and wine
Top Boston Areas to visit:
- Newbury Street (Shopping)
- Beacon Hill (Filled with beautiful brown stones)
- Waterfront (Up and coming area)
- North End (Arrive hungry for Italian pastries)
Top attractions to check out:
- Boston Public Library
- Boston Harbor Islands
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Boston Common / Boston Public Garden
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Freedom Trail
- Castle Island
- Old North Church
- Museum of Science
- Paul Revere House
- New England Aquarium
- USS Constitution Museum
- Old State House
- King's Chapel
- Boston Duck Tours
Lesser known awesome activities:
- Take a tour of Fenway Park
- Sam Adams Brewery Tour / Harpoon Brewery Tour
- Have a drink at the Top of the Hub
- Visit the Mapparium
- Codzilla (May - October)
- Kayak on the Charles River
- Boston Harbor Mini Speed Boats
- Rent a Hubway bike (across the Street from the apt.) and bike into Cambridge. Follow the bike path along Storrow Drive.
- Go to a comedy show at Laugh Boston
- Go bowling at Kings (no reservations so it’s usually a wait but they have tons of fun games like pool, shuffle board and ski ball)
- Clery’s (can’t beat the distance :P)
- Brahmin (5 mins. from the apartment)
- Yvonne’s (Downtown Crossing)
- Market (Faneuil Hall)
- Scholars (Faneuil Hall)
- Envoy Roof Top (Seaport)
- Tia’s (Waterfront, Great summer spot)
Transportation / Parking: The MBTA (T) Orange Line Back Bay Station is right around corner. Amtrak to NYC and other transportation available from there too. The MBTA (T) Green Line Copley Square Station is just one block further next to the Boston Public Library. Visit (URL HIDDEN) for more details.
Parking Garages: three within a block: two are located on Dartmouth Street. The intersection outside the apartment is Columbus Ave / Dartmouth Street. Streets that parallel Dartmouth are cleverly alphabetically named “A” - Arlington Street, “B” Berkeley Street, “C” Clarendon Street, “D” Dartmouth Street. The most affordable parking garage is right around the corner on Clarendon street (100 Clarendon Street - you’ll see Avis car rental in same location). Use that in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps to easily find it.
Street Parking: metered parking on Columbus Ave - available until 6pm (it turns to resident parking and you need to have a sticker after 6pm). It’s free to park on holidays and Sundays.
Download the Park Boston mobile app and pay the meter from your phone! No need to worry about going back to your car to feed the meter!