Midtown town house within a 5 min walk to restaurants, bars, and ESPN's main hub (Bagby Park), and 20min walk to the Discovery Green (& NFL HQ!) Enjoy Superbowl weekend at any of the nearby bars or party spots both in Midtown and Downtown Houston! If prefer to lay low, also quiet enough to chill out in peace. Only a few blocks to the Houston Metro Rail for quick transport to the game- and Uber in Houston is great. Netflix, HBOGO, ShowTime, Hulu available on 60" big screen.
This modern urban loft is uniquely furnished with two awesome lemon trees on the 2nd floor balcony. The layout is spacious and has served as a dance floor for more than one occasion.
Guests have access to the entire house but ask that you respect our belongings in the dressers and closets.
Interaction with guests
I lived in Houston through my 20s and mid-30s, and can help with any restaurant, bar, or nightclub recommendation. Here to help you have a good time!
- Smoking outside only
- Respect the neighbors- they're cool
- Respect the house- this is our only nest
- Take outside noise inside after 8pm on work nights
- There are a LOT of stairs- kids are welcome but there's ample opportunity for them to hurt themselves
- Only house-broken pets please - $300 deposit (the dog in the photo isn't mine FYI; so there's no lingering pet dander in the house)
- $300 fee for lost house key or garage door opener
- No street parking Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm; Free after 5pm and Weekends. 2 car garage available
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.