Our place is close to parks, the city center, great views, restaurants and dining, and art and culture. You’ll love our place because of the neighborhood, the comfy bed, the light, the coziness, and the kitchen. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families, and big groups. Families with small children will enjoy the complementary high chair, pack-n-play and stroller available for you.
- • No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
- • Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation
- • No disturbance, especially noise past 10pm
- • We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on premises and or around pool area.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a shipping and handling fee for returning requested items to you.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a hospitality host, realtor, automotive specialist, and musician. Family man husband over 20 years and still in love with the wifey, and father of 4. I love life! Traveling, dancing, being active skating, snow boarding and hiking.
Blessed and thankful. See you soon.