My place is close to a wide variety of restaurants, shops, bars and cafes. The Sea Point Promenade is a short walk away and if you are into big sports and music events, Cape Town Stadium is just across the main road and easy walking distance. You will really enjoy coming home to the comfort and space that this wonderful apartment provides. With super comfy beds, a well finished bathroom and a spacious and airy lounge/kitchen, this apartment offers all the comfort you could possibly need!
It's light and airy feel make it a very relaxing and comfortable place to chill.
The entire apartment and all appliances as well as an off street parking bay.
Please note that the address is 149 Wigtown road. Eaton Square apartment building is at the bottom of the road just off the main road.
Interaction with guests
I am currently overseas for work and have left the apartment in the very capable hands of India (admin) and Thandiwe (housekeeping). Between them they can assist with most of your needs or concerns.
Other things to note
I will usually have electricity on the meter but if the electricity meter runs low, it is pretty easy to top up so you don't run out.
The meter is situated in the top cupboard to the left of the fridge.
- Take a picture of the bar code area at the bottom right hand side.
- take a short walk to the SPAR which is next to Ultra Liquors just down the street
- At the counter, ask the cashier for an electricity top-up and give them the number found beneath the bar code on the meter
- Once you are back at home simply punch in the number given to you at the shop and follow the prompts.
- If you are staying for less than a week it shouldn't require much more than R100 to get you through, any longer and I would recommend putting R200.
Using the aircon is probably the most costly appliance on electricity so try and use it only when needed.
Any troubles, give Thandiwe a call and she can help.
Please enjoy your stay to the fullest, just respect it as much as you would your own home. If you require any extra cleaning during your stay please let me know and I can arrange for Thandiwe to come out. She charges R75 per hour and will usually be done in 2-3 hours. If you could pay her cash at the end of your stay that would be great.
I work at sea most of the time, so I always look forward to my time at home in Cape Town. I hail from Wales originally but grew up in South Africa and am most happy surfing uncrowded waves in a remote location.
I love travel and experiencing new cultures, but mostly I like to explore what's out in the great outdoors or beneath the surface of the ocean.