I would like to present to you "Casa Lilly." This is a unique place for people who are looking for a haven of tranquility, beauty and the true Mallorca. Staying at Casa Lilly, you will discover the uniqueness of Spain.
You will have at your disposal a special bedroom, a large living room and two terraces. In the vast garden you will find many fruit trees like citrus, figs, pomegranates, etc. You'll also be able to see almost all species of cactus that are native to the island.
Salon, Kitchen, Tarrace, Garden. This is the ideal place if you want to practice yoga, meditate or go jogging or you just enjoy the view over the wide landscape with the mountains in the background and divine sunsets . The house and its surroundings form a unique atmosphere, which you can´t find in typical tourist spots. Casa Lilly is a unique house in the summer will not feel the heat of Majorca, because inside there is coolness, while in winter you will enjoy the warmth of the huge fireplace. In total privacy you can spend time in front of the fireplace, listening to relaxing music and sounds of animals. At the same time you are so close to the beautiful beaches and famous places of Mallorca.
1. All local shops in Arta are about 3km from the house. If you like we can prepare a typical Mallorcan breakfast for you: olives, cheese, jamon serano, coffee, fresh orange juice, bread etc for the price of 8 Euros. You can also use the kitchen by yourself for the price of 4 Euro - which is the fee for the gas etc. It is possible to order "quick breakfast" (coffee, tea, orange juice, sandwich or smoothie ) for 5 euros. You are kindly invited a Spanish dinner - fish, tapas, salads, etc , with wine only for 10 Euros for a person.
2. You can arrive any time after 15:00. Please inform us in advance about you arrival time! You should leave the house before 12.00 on the day of your departure.
3. A cleaning fee after your stay is not included. You can clean the room yourself on the day of your departure (vacuum cleaner, bathroom etc.) or you can simply pay for cleaning at an extra cost of 10 Euro.
4. We do have Wi - fi - at a cost of 2 Euro a day for 1 device - (due to the rules of the local provider ConectaBalear)
5. We can offer you homemade wine, our own olives, freshly squeezed orange juice or other delicacies - just let us know what you would like to have.
6. You can use a large living room and two beautiful terraces with views of the mountains and the garden.
7. Please note that the whole house works on solar panels and is off the grid. We also collect rainwater - So it would be really nice if you help us to conserve power and water. Thank you.
Interaction with guests
I can help en any matters