Beautiful water front 2 bedroom apartment located on the Gulf of Mexico in the upscale south end of Estro Island. Enjoy the privacy of a protected wildlife preserve off your balcony; white sand, abundant seashells, birds, dolphin, etc. Building amenities: heated pool, patio, tiki hut, gas grill, and parking space. Unit amenities: beach towels, umbrellas and chairs, yoga mat, pool noodles, shelling nets, and more. Walking distance to shops and restaurants.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, en suite bathroom, and ocean views. The second bedroom has two twin beds. Fully equipped kitchen with All-Clad pots and pans, Ninja blender, Keurig with coffees and teas, toaster, kettle, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, etc. Linens, towels, hand soap, dish washer liquid, iron, hair dryers etc so you can focus on spending your time enjoying the island lifestyle.
Full unit, access to private unit locker, and all building amenities.
Interaction with guests
Happy to provide recommendations for your trip and will be available via cell if you have any questions.
- Turtle Season is May 1 - October 31. Sea Turtles come to nest on the beach and are very sensitive to bright lights. Baby sea turtles instinctively crawl toward the light of the moon, but will also mistakenly crawl toward car lights, or building lights which is often fatal. During these months we ask that you help protect the endangered Sea Turtle populations by abiding to the Sea Turtle Conservation Code regarding lighting. Shut off or shield lights that are visible from the beach. Close drapes so none of the apartment lights are visible from the beach, do not use lanterns or flashlights on the beach after dark unless. If you want to volunteer to spot new nests or release baby turtles call Turtle Time ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- If you take lounge chairs and beach towels to the beach, please make sure they are all returned to the house each night. Replacement cost is Two Hundred dollars ($200.00) per lounge chair and Twenty-Five dollars ($25.00) per towel.
- Smoking is not permitted in the unit or screened in balcony area. If there is evidence of smoking in the unit, the guest credit card will be charged $1,000.
- Quiet times are between 9:00 p.m. (2100 hrs.) and 9:00 a.m. (0900 hrs.) and are mandated by the Bylaws of the municipality where the property is located. Please be courteous. Your cooperation in maintaining friendly relations with neighbors is greatly appreciated.
- GUEST agrees to indemnify and hold harmless MANAGER and the OWNER against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the GUEST or visitors of the GUEST, which causes injury or death to any person or damage to any property. GUEST is strongly encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renter’s insurance.
- Local telephone Service is provided for your convenience. All long distance calls are to be made on personal cell phone, calling card or on a pre-paid phone card. Services, including but not limited to, Pay per View, downloaded games or movies will be charged to GUEST. Internet / Wi-Fi access and cable TV are supplied free of charge.