Modern, Architecturally designed & centrally located Queenstown 3 bedroom house.
Wood burner in living area & wall heaters throughout.
5-7 minute walk into town.
The house is in a sunny location and boasts spacious outdoor areas including a deck, a paved area and a large lawn. (However please note - the front driveway does not have a gate).
The bedrooms and living area have wall heaters and there is also a wood burner in the living room to ensure the winter evenings are really cosy.
All beds have electric blankets.
A cot and highchair can be available at no extra cost - please advise during booking.
The bathroom has a heated towel rail and heating under floor.
Toilet is separate to bathroom.
A fully equipped kitchen allows you the freedom to either cook and eat in, or simply wander down town to the many amazing restaurants, cafes and bars.
Washing Machine, Dryer and washing powder also provided.
For bookings over 8 nights a midstay mini clean and linen change is provided free of charge.
The house is all on one level with plenty of off street parking and a carport.
No smoking inside please
All of the house is for your use, except for 2 locked cupboards for owners supplies.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, heating, fireplace, Portable BBQ
Kitchen bench has bar stools and power points underneath so can be used for laptop use.
Interaction with guests
We have a local manager who lives close by and can be contacted during your stay.
- Please place rubbish in bags provided & into outside bin on your departure.
- Local council regulations require quiet time between 10pm-7am to avoid noise disturbances, as we are in a residential street. Please be respectful of neighbours if enjoying a lovely evening outside.
- No additional people staying, in house, tents or campers.
The maximum no. of guests is strictly set at 6. Due to our accommodation consent permit.
- No smoking indoors or near open doors
- Do not leave heating, electric blankets on when not in use or you have left the house
- No parking on grass
- please do not use white towels to clean house or bikes! Yes it does happen!
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews