Cosy family home set in the centre of the beautiful Brittany village of Pontrieux, only a five minute walk from an excellent bakery, butcher, crepe & galette artisan, and the river marina. You'll also find a market, several restaurants, shops, a supermarket and plenty of galleries and artisan workshops within only five minutes walking.
The house is very comfortable for a big family or group of friends, and it's child friendly. We celebrate Christmas here with 14 people and a toddler!
The house has three floors, a terrace for barbecues and plenty of on-street parking.
On the ground floor:
- Dining room with extendable tables seating up to 14 people.
- Living room with two sofas, a TV, DVD player, CD player, loads of books (mostly in French I'm afraid!) and many local guide books and other local information such as market days, restaurant guides, and so on.
- Kitchen with gas & electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, and plenty of pans and pots... you won't miss anything.
- Winter garden with a small table (perfect for breakfast).
- Bathroom 1 with walk-in shower and toilet.
- Laundry room with washing machine.
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 1 (20 sqm) with a queen-size bed.
- Bedroom 2 (20 sqm) with a queen-size bed and a single bed.
- Bathroom 2.
On the second floor:
- Bedroom 3 with a double bed and two single beds.
- Bedroom 4 with a double bed.
- Bedroom 5 with a single bed.
- Bathroom 3.
We have a foldable toddler bed available, as well as chair booster for toddlers (with straps and food tray).
There's also a large barbecue.
- This is our family home. There are many trinkets and books that we have left to make you feel welcome. Please treat them with care and leave them there!