Situated on the panoramic road that from the train station leads to the main church, our apartment has splendid sea views and of the countryside. Due to its position you are within walking distance to the beach, marina, center of town where all types of shops and stores are located as well as from the train station where the famous Via del Amore that connects Riomaggiore to Manarola is located.
A bright and airy remodeled one bedroom apartment with fabulous view of the sea and of the countryside. The apartment has a bedroom with a queen size bed, a comfortable armchair, air conditioning, lots of closet space, t.v.,; bathroom with shower and a hairdryer; living room with a sofa that pulls out to be an extra bed and can easily accommodate other 2 persons; a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary items (cookware, glassware, silverware, plates, etc.) for some light cooking along with a table and chairs. Free Wi-Fi is available in the apartment. There are a total of 5 double-paned windows in the apartment 3 of which look out onto the countryside and the sea and 2 overlook the stairs that lead to the Castle. The main street of Riomaggiore, where all the stores, pizzerias, snack shops, bars and restaurants are located is no more than a 5 minute walk. The marina/beach and the train station are all within close reach of the apartment (no more than 8 minutes on foot).
Enjoy fabulous sunsets just steps from the accommodation.
This is a private apartment and, therefore, guests will have the whole accommodation to themselves (you will NOT be sharing with others).
Interaction with guests
I do not live in the same building that the apartment is located in, however, I am only a few minutes away (I live in the center of town) so I am always available to my guests and easily accessible. I leave all my numbers and addresses with my guests in case they need me during their stay.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the apartment.
- This is a non-smoking premises and would appreciate our clients abiding by this rule.
- No partying allowed.
- Due to unpleasant past circumstances, pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- We ask our clients to keep noise and music to a minimum between the hours of 9:30 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. as there are residents that live in the building.
- In case you need to contact me (MADDY) or in case of emergency my number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (home); (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (cell) or you can pass by my residence at Via Colombo 99 (above the Butcher).
- We kindly ask our clients to wash up and leave in an orderly fashion any items used in the kitchen for cooking and/or eating.
- We ask our clients to adhere to our recycling program which will be explained to the upon check-in. The cleaning girl will see to its removal.
This host has 307 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an American expat now living in the 5 Terre. My husband, who was born and raised in Riomaggiore, and I love to travel, listen to music and just enjoy life. He's a retired (early retirement) chef who loves to doodle with his backyard projects and I love to read (when I get the chance) and gardening. We both run the B&B as well as the apartments we rent and love to meet people from all over the world -- we never tire to hear other people experiences. We look forward to meeting you and to making your stay with us a memorable one.