We had to invent a word in order to describe our spot: ‘REYIUM’. We have never experienced a place like this one, anywhere in the world. It gives us so much that we wanted to share it.
We found this natural sanctuary in August of 2016. Our commitment is to preserve, four acres of natural magic right on the South Fork River; behind us, a mountain made pyramid known as “Blossom Peak”, giving a one of kind energy and life to REYIUM.
When you visit REYIUM you will be able to experience different locations along the river, including a vast beach formed by rock formations once touched by Native American Tribes that habited this area.
The cabin is our vey own creative statement, custom made by us with a collection of art from all over the world, finding harmony and connection with the magical paradise around us.
You will have access to the entire Home with the exception of the Master's Closet and the Office (room across the hall from guest bedroom)
Interaction with guests
Either us or our friend Raquel will check you in and out of the property.
Other things to note
The house is meant for 4 guests, however, there is an amazing glamping Lotus tent by the river with a full Queen bed for any of the 4 guest to stay there if they please.
1. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not enter the property.
2. We agree to remove our shoes inside the house to minimize damage to floors.
3. Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times.
4. We shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors.
5. We agree to treat the river with outmost respect as the sacred force it is.
6. No Smoking: We agree not to smoke or allow our guests to smoke inside the Property. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of smoking, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
7. No Pets: We understand that no pets are allowed at the Property. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of pets, we agree to pay up to $500 for cleaning.
8. Furnishings, Appliances and Decorations: We agree to keep the furnishings, appliances, and decorations in good order. If the Managers or Owners find evidence of abuse we agree to pay damages.
8. The Managers and Owners can enter the Property as needed. The Managers and Owners will give you advance notice whenever possible, and then will ring the bell prior to entering.
9. Care of the Property: We acknowledge and agree that we will be responsible and liable for any lost, broken, or stolen items left for our use in the Property and for any damages to the items or Property during our stay, including acts by us or any of our guests.
10. Use of Property. We agree to only use appliances for their intended uses. We acknowledge that use of amenities such as electronics, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk. We understand the risks, and will be responsible and liable for damages, bodily injury and death caused to Guest(s) and any other persons visiting the Property as our guest.
11. Please do not leave food outside as it endangers animals and the community.
12. Master Bedroom Closet, Kitchen's food pantry & Office (Room accross the Queen Bed Bedroom) are off limits.