Atithi Devo Bhava (The guest is God).
When you travel, you need your room to think, ponder, reflect & above all to sleep well.
Located in Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, my place cuts the hustle-bustle & city madness of Mumbai. Quiet surroundings, close to parks, restaurants, supermarket, movie theatre, hospitals & public transport. You'll love my place because of the neighbourhood.
It's great and safe for couples (married & unmarried both), solo women, & business travellers alike.
1. A spacious 800 sq ft 2BHK apartment having a shared bathroom with Indian toilet.
2. The master bedroom, with a double bed, is available for guest homestay.
3. The host stays in the other bedroom.
1. You will get a separate key for your bedroom.
2. You can also access the hall, kitchen, balcony and the rooftop.
3. You can use the TV, fridge, gas, washing machine and desktop computer with Wi-Fi Internet.
Interaction with guests
Though I have a much busy schedule during the weekday, and my timings may or may not match with your schedule, still I am available on call for any help. If time permits, we can catch up during the weekends.
Other things to note
1. You'll get a duplicate key of the house. So you are not dependent on me for your in/ out timings.
2. You can also use my address to place any order online.
3. As a check-in formality, I would request you to submit a copy of Govt. ID of all guests. Along with their respective emergency contact number.
4. Download UTS app to avoid long queues book Mumbai local train tickets on your smartphone only.
5. Download Riddlr app to book tickets when you travel by BEST/ NMMT bus and Metro tickets in Mumbai.
6. Download Uber App for cab booking at your fingertips.
7. Download Zomato App for restaurant recommendations nearby or ordering food online.
1. Please submit scanned or xerox copy of PAN/ Passport/ ADHAAR card of all guests when you check-in. Along with your (and their) emergency contact number.
2. Please save electricity. Switch off geyser in the bathroom, lights and TV when not in use.
3. Please save water. Don't keep water tap open.
4. Keep the house clean. Please do not wear shoes inside the house.
5. Respect the home-stay. It's not a hotel.
6. You can invite your guests at home. But no guests allowed for night stay.
7. You can smoke outside the house at the designated balcony near the stairs only because I am allergic to smoking. No drinking alcohol or drugs allowed in the house.
8. No unregistered guests allowed to visit or stay.
9. If you are using the kitchen to cook anything, you will have to do the dishes and cleanup afterwards. There is no maid service in the house. I take care of the house cleaning myself. So you will have to allow me to clean the room in the morning every weekend.
10. You will be fined and/or your stay may be cancelled without any refund of money, in case of violation of any above house rules.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a creative professional who considers "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam" (The world is one family). I host guests to participate in shared economy, with a startup mindset, providing 'value for money' homestay to guests like you. I like to meet people, travel, cook, write poems and short notes. If we meet, I would guide you to the local events, happening places around and handy tips and cook together, if time permits. I would also like to listen to your interesting travel stories, and trade with my experience of exchanging letters with a pen-friend, teaching the little monks in a remote Himalayan monastery in Ladakh and attending a wedding in a remote village on India-Pakistan LoC.