2 min walk from Piazza di Santa Croce, where most restaurant and bars are located, 10-15min from Duomo, 20 min from train station, 1 min from bus station
1) Taking someone into the house is not allowed (not even downstairs).
2) Please don’t change thermostat settings (19°C), heating is very expensive.
If you don’t respect one of these two rules your deposit won’t be refunded.
3) The 1st day of the month we pay the rent. Very simple, exactly that date, not the 2nd or the 3rd etc but the 1st. If that date you are not home, then just pay before. Please don’t wait till someone reminds you that, it’s really unpleasant running after who always “forget” it.
4) Smoking into the flat is not allowed (even electronic cigarettes).
4) Please remember you didn’t book an hotel nor bed & breakfast, you are just sharing an apartment with other roommates, therefore during your stay no one will clean after you.
You can use everything but you have to leave everything as you found, which simply means to respect your roommates as well as they are supposed to do with you.
If you want to use garbage baskets, you are supposed to take out the garbage as others do when baskets are full, and not to wait someone else will do it for you. As an alternative, just take out yours but don’t use the house baskets. Closest garbabe containers are in Via delle Casine, Via Thouar, and Via dell’Agnolo.
5) Each week one flatmate is supposed to clean all common areas. If you don’t like to clean (as I do), just ask for cleaning service (cost is 15 Euro)
6) Please put dirty dishes into dishwasher and when the dishwasher is full just insert a tablet (you find it under sink) and press start. Dishwasher is much more efficient then manual wash. The cost for tablets is definitely less than energy and water you consume while washing manually.
7) Use your own things such as soap, tissue paper, oil, vinegar etc., don’t touch others things without asking.
8) Be so polite to take off you hairs from the shower drainage, it’s obstructed just too often because of hairs!
9) In order to have fresh air into your room, just open the window widely for necessary time, then close it. If, on the opposite, you leave it slightly open all the time, the heater will warm the atmosphere instead of the house. In summer time, thought it might be hot, consider there are mosquitos, then you better keep it closed while you are in.
10) If you cook (especially if you fry) smelly food, kindly close kitchen door and open the window.
11) You can use washing machine anytime but when you have enough things to wash and not half empty! No wash after 10 pm.
12) Please don’t open the door at anyone who is not staying in the house, whatever excuse they might have (guests have to agree check-in time and can not get in without someone responsible for that). If you let someone in, you will be responsible for any trouble caused.
13) Before leaving, please be so kind to take out from the kitchen all your food/beverages otherwise these will remain there until someone will realize they belong to no one and expired ages before!
13) Business broad band wi-fi connection is available. Fee required 2 Euro/day / 20 Euro/month
14) If anything is unpleasant for you let’s just discuss about that and we’ll find a solution.
I trust my guests therefore I leave my personal things and my computer unattended.
I am sure you will never touch any of them while I’m not there!
Thank you for your respectful behaviour and enjoy your rest in Florence!
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Credo che tutto sia possibile se ti interessa abbastanza, che niente sia barattabile con la libertà, che tutto il mondo è paese ma solo in italia si mangia bene davvero, che le cose belle sono semplici e spontanee.....e il rispetto è la base della convivenza. Rispetto di se stessi, degli altri e dell'ambiente. Credo che la mente funzioni solo se aperta.......vivo nella casa e vedo la mia casa come un luogo cosmopolita di incontro e condivisione. I momenti migliori sono sempre quelli che non ti aspetti!!!!