The house is situated in a residential familial neighborhood. Sun, peace and tranquility can define this little bit of paradise.
The beach is less than a 1 min walk. The sand is thin and the beach is not crowded even in full season. You can plainly enjoy the sun and the sea.
The best part of this house is without a doubt its terraces and its garden. They allow you to spend your holiday time outside in the sun. The terrace is partly covered so you can enjoy your lunch with a welcome shade, a barbecue allow you to grill some south of France specialties.
3 charming master bedrooms will allow you to get long night of rest (The bedrooms have just been renovated and the bed are new in all three rooms).
A must in the summer, in South of France! Discover our added service of catering/wine order*
To sum up: This villa is the perfect place to spend your holidays on the sea.
Do not hesitate in asking any questions.
Hoping to see you soon
On the ground floor of my house you will find:
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
• 1 furbished kitchen (2 fridges/freezer, dish washer, gas cooker, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, washingmachine)
• 1 leaving/dining room (with television and DVD player).
The leaving room has a convertible sofa and can be used as a room. It can be closed with a strong curtain.
On the first floor you will find:
• 2 double bedrooms one with a private terrace. (both upstair room have been renovated in Mai 2014 and all beds are brand new)
• 1 bathroom
• 1 kid room with two single beds.
Total: 4 bedrooms (3 double bed rooms + 1 kid room with two single beds), 1 room that can be used as a bedroom (closing leaving room)
Interaction with guests
St-Pierre- la-mer is a charming sea side town really accessible even in the high season. In the direct neighborhood you find a convenience store and cafeteria where you can buy your supply but also have a quick bite.
The town of St-Pierre- la-mer offers a lot of activities in the summer:
• A traditional market every morning: buy your fruits and vegetables, terroir products, seafood but also ladies clothes to an unbeatable price!
• A night market more centered on handcraft goods.
• A fun fair every night from June to September.
• Diverse animations: shows, performances, concerts, circus…
• A great choice in sport activities: windsurf, kite surf, water sports, bike tours, hiking, equestrian center
• Naturist beach
To know more about the city you can check the local tourist information center.
Hello my name is Florie, Im French but leave in Zürich since a while.
I have different interest and activities in life, entrepreneur, yoga teacher... I like to travel and meet other people!