Our home is located in a quiet neighborhood so you can listen to birds chirping. Close to city center, only 10 minutes away from Sanur Beach by motor bike. We can assist you to arrange motor bike rental, but if you don't ride, we can help to order Uber/Grab (online cab) as well.
You'll LOVEE it if you like: a cozy HOME with some artworks and nice kitchen, a friendly family to share knowledge about local wisdom, recommendation on nearby fruit stall/traditional market/best street food.
Mandala Room is a spacious guest room in 2nd floor of the same house with the owner. It has big window and some artworks on the wall:
1. Balinese culture silhouette on the top of the bed,
2. A huge MANDALA across the bed is the first thing you will see when you wake up. Hopefully it will always enlighten & recharge your brand new day.
You will also have a private bathroom and living room just in front of your bedroom -- we consider them as your personal spaces. We have shared toilet and living room with TV and sofa downstairs. Other common areas are located downstairs.
You will have access for all common spaces in the house, including:
* Backyard space with hammock and front terrace,
* Kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, and oven,
* Dining room with nice and warm ambience,
* Living room with international TV cable and comfy couch.
Interaction with guests
We're staying in the house and available to help you with anything. Unless on the weekend, our helper will be able to assist you when we're out. She's very friendly and speaks good English.
Other things to note
We are an easy-going family, and like to interact with our guests, and for us, it is not only hosting but to make you feel like home. If you're a like-minded person, feel free to sit with us in the dining room if you can make some free time, have dinner, or cook together. But if you prefer more time for your privacy, we'll respect it as well :)
While we have time, we can show you our favorite local foods (that we guarantee you won't find in any touristy map), and show you what local people enjoy here in Bali.
- No illegal drugs is allowed inside the house.
- Airport pick-up / drop-off is possible with additional charge of 250K for one way. Pay directly to the host.
- If you want to rent motorbike, let me know in advance so I can book it for you. Price is 60K for 24-hours. You would need international driving license.
- Check-in time is flexible, but please confirm with us in advance.
- We provide FREE coffee & tea for breakfast.
- Laundry service and ala carte menu is available at additional costs. Ask us directly for more info.
- Penalty applied if any property is damaged by the guest(s).
I am Diana, a travel enthusiast living with my little family in Bali -- Eko, the artistic husband, and Ariella, a 2-year-old girl you will definitely love --. We enjoy meeting new people and sharing our space for fellow travelers to exchange ideas and inspiration. We love to eat good street food and definitely are happy to share it with our guests, too!