The apartment is located within the Casa Pueblo Resort, a time-share designed by the famous painter Paez Vilaro.
• 2 bedroom with 2 bathroom (1 in suite), three sofa-beds in the living room
• Sleep 6
• Kitchen, fully stocked
• Living room with dinning table
• Exceptional terrace with partial bamboo overhang for shade
• TV (air and cable)
• Furniture, white sheets, blankets, plates etc., are included
• Daily Cleaning
Resort Amenities and Facilities:
• 3 pools
• Restaurant and Snack bar
• Kids and grown up playroom
• Group Activities: gym, yoga, etc.
• Punta Ballena, Punta Del Este
• Easy 15 minute taxi to downtown
Free parking (on the street) is available.
Interaction with guests
I am available via phone and email at all times during your stay. I live in the United States, so I am unavailable in-person. The staff at Casapueblo Hotel is able to help at all times.
Hello, we are Stephanie & Michele. We are young professional couple - an architect from Harvard and a post-Doc from MIT. We love to cook and love to sail. Traveling and meeting new people is a great passion of ours.
We're currently trying to master making fresh-homemade pasta.
Michele's family is from Argentina, but he grew up in Italy. Stephanie was born in Uruguay, and grew up in the United States.