Classy charming house with plenty of space, a yard to grill and play cornhole, and, a rooftop deck to relax and enjoy the views of downtown Nashville. The house is less than 2 miles from the honky tonk bars of Broadway / the Bridgestone Arena / Titans stadium / Vanderbilt / Nashville Sounds stadium and, located in the prestigeous Germantown area with bars, cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
- Absolutely zero smoking of anything in the house. The only place allowed to smoke is the back porch and ensure butts are put out and make it to the trash.
- All dishes used must be placed within the dishwasher prior to departure.
- We ask that the laundry, dryer, and dishwasher not be left running with no one in the house.
- If guests smell like drugs or, are conducting drug activity they will be forced to leave with zero refund.
- Simply, respect the home as if were your own and, what you would ask others to do and not do in your home.
- Upon leaving please place all towels used on the bathroom floor and leave the beds as they are.
- We ask for shoes to be removed before on the living room carpet and no eating or drinking on the couch.
- Food and drink that guests did not purchase is not to be eaten or drank otherwise it will be taken out of the security deposit.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am not originally from Nashville but, my family has lived here for almost 15 years now. I absolutely love it, the south in general, and the people.
Nashville is always fun with tons to do!