- About 10 min walking distance to Larkin Bus Terminal
- Restaurants and convenient store downstairs.
- Swimming pool, Tennis court, Playground, Gymnasium room, Squash court facilities at level 3.
- Free Alkaline Drinking Water all day
- Only self check-in method available
*If you wish to check in early or later, please kindly inform us in advance.
- The house is a 3 bedrooms condominium, master bedroom with private bathroom.
- Host guests with 2 private bedrooms and 1 share bathroom
- Kitchen such as cookware, knives, tableware, silverware and refrigerator only.
- Living room such as sofa, TV, dining table, Iron, Hair dryer only.
- Yard such as Washer only.
*Others is not included, if necessary please consult with permission.
Interaction with guests
Guests are welcomed to treat my house as theirs, feel free to be at home and make yourself comfortable.
Other things to note
Please always give a smile to the neighbors or property manager : )
Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
1. No outsiders (2 guests maximum_no visitor & no additional guest allow)
*Addition guest will be fine RM50/night
2. No drugs
3. No smoking in the house include balcony or yard
4. Don't leave the gate unlock/open without guidance
5. No metal utensils use in Nonstick Pans
6. No footwear in the house, kindly place your shoes on the shoe rack
1. Pay attention to the volume you make, try not to disturb other tenant or neighbors.
2. No heavy strong smelly cooking only light cooking is allowed
3. Please wash any dishes you used.
4. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are not in use or not around.
1. Please stay organized and clean as the day you arrival
2. Don't left any belongings behind, we are not responsible and will be consider as trash.
3. Charge RM 150 if damaged or lost the keys.
4. Charge RM 50 each if damaged or lost the remote control.
*Thanks for your cooperation and we will have a nice and clean environment for you and every guest*
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
5 things i can’t live without:
2. Exercise (Badminton)
My favorite travel destinations: New Zealand
My favorite books: invest
My favorite movies: All the nice movie except horror movie
My favorite shows: Comedy shows
My favorite music: All the nice music except heavy metal
My favorite food: All the nice food especially FOC food treat by friends
My style of traveling: Free and easy/Adventure
My life motto: Age isn't a problem