About this listing
[Iris House - Shichahai] is a designer hostel situated in the heart of Beijing. Enjoy a private room with ensuite overlooking the Forbidden City. Centrally located at the Eastside of Shichahai and to the South of Bell and Drum (URL HIDDEN) is only a few steps to South Gong and Drum Lane (Nanluogu Xiang), and one block away from the Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street (Yandaixiejie),the location makes it a perfect choice for both business travellers and people looking for fun in a thriving city.
The three-storied hostel [Iris House - Shichahai] connects each ensuite room with individual stairways. [Yellow arrow] on the first floor and [Pink bubble] on the second floor are ensuite rooms with two bedrooms and dry & wet seperation bathrooms.[Jungle] on the third floor with private terrace overlooks the whole city and enjoys the magnificant view of the Drum Tower.
* The living room is furnished with LCD TV, air purifier, and air conditioner. The entire room is infused with progressive lighting design.
* The bedroom comes with a 1.8m*2.0m King-size bed. Bed linens include soft goose down mattress, nano quilt that keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter, wool blanket. You are free to choose gel pillow and nano-feather pillow to have quality nights sleep.
* The bathroom comes with One-touch smart washing machine, bidet, hair dryer, toothbrush, slippers, toiletries from Northern European brands and OKINA mouth wash.
* You have free access to fast WiFi.
* We provide coffee capsules, bread, cereal and basic breakfast supplies for free.
* There is a self-service cafe lounge at the entrance on the first floor, you can also choose Nespresso or dripping coffee pot to make a perfect start of a brand new day.
* Intelligent code lock to ensure your safety.
* Our hostel manager are more than happier to offer authentic Beijing-tour tips for you; tour customization and the Great Wall Day Tour are available on your request.
You will have sole access to your ensuite bedroom and all the stuff included. Shared access is for the common space. Please feel free to use the cafe lounge and fridge on the first floor.
Interaction with guests
*Luggage Express Service:
Scan QR code with the we-chat APP and make your order → send your luggage to main transportation hub → enjoy your carefree trip without getting back to hostel to collect your luggage
* Breakfast suppliers (like bread and cereal), coffee, and tea.
* User instruction for each facilities in the house, and personalized travel advice.
* the Great Wall Day Tour booking service
* we_chat ID: Iristay_bj
PS. There are two optional hostels with multiple rooms in the city central under Iris House, feel free to make your choice.
In case your "dream room" is fully booked, you could click on my profile picture to check out other properties, or contact me by we_chat or message directly.
Other things to note
* We follow the principle of environmental protection, and offer fresh new bed linen for each guest. Please inform us in advance if you need to change the beddings during your stay.
* We kindly ask you to put on slippers before entering your room. Please throw waste into the dustbin, and do not leave the lights on upon your leave.
*No smoking in this house, ¥200 will be deducted from the deposit regarding the breach of this house rule.
* Please inform us in advance if there is any photo-shooting project or parties, deposit will be deducted for disturbing noise or shooting project without being informed in advance.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 777 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, I am Iris, born and raised in Beijing, I love traveling, I've been to many places and countries as a backpacker, In 2014 I lived and studied in Paris. In 2015 I designed and established the poshtel "Beijing Iris House" .I love getting to know new friends from different cultures,sharing knowledge and experience. This makes it a great pleasure for me to help you get the most out your stay in my own hometown ,Beijing. Whatever you want to experience I will probably give you some of the best recommendations .
Looking forword to having you , see you in Beijing !