1-bedroom house with kitchenette. Shared bathroom and shared WC facilities in separate premises. In the bedroom: 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 foldable bed available upon request (additional EUR 10 for the 4th person), wood stove, working desk; well-lit room. In the kitchenette: dining table for 4, sink with drawers. Running water and electricity in-doors. Veranda overlooking the swimming pool and the forest and with a magnificent view toward the horizon.
*** WE HAVE OTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN OUR PROFILE - YABLANITSA BALKAN HUTS ***
A place away from the city, you can go hiking, do gardening with us if you like, learn how to make home-made cheese and yogurt (whenever we can supply fresh milk), bread or simply relax in 5-star Nature.
- Optional: we can cook lunch/dinner for you (EUR 8.00 per meal/person) - Please advise a couple of days prior to arrival should you choose the meal option so that we can obtain the necessary supplies.
Please make your travel arrangement well in advance and make sure you know how to get here. Check the route, the map, the GPS coordinates and all details you need to get to the farm. We may not be able to act upon short notice during high season so a responsible and mature approach on your side will be much appreciated.
- You can enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities - play frisbee, sunbathe by the pool, etc.
- An outdoor BBQ is available for the guests to use on their own. There are no kitchen facilities available in the huts. We can cook lunch/dinner at our facilities upon request (please advise in advance)
- One indoor shower and 1 summer shower available.
Interaction with guests
Please read the description and the details of our listing - most questions you may have will find their answers there. We will be happy to answer any other questions regarding our farm, however we are not familiar with bus schedules, travel and tourist routs, etc. - please look up for yourself on the internet all that is relevant to your other travel logistics.
Other things to note
The water we use on the farm is drinkable spring water. Meal options available - please ask.
The tranquility of the area provides good opportunities for art activities.
We encourage our guests to bring along your national flags as we have created a flag garden to honor our guests.
GPS coordinates of the farm are in the pictures album.
- Flexible payment conditions for less than full capacity occupancy.