Our place is a cozy one-bedroom condo unit located at the border of Quezon City and San Juan City. It is very accessible to Greenhills and Cubao, well-known shopping and dining destinations. Homey place for travellers and staycationers alike.
The unit affords you access to many places of interest, yet gives the quiet and rest that a home provides its dwellers. We made sure the beds are comfortable to sleep in and the bathroom has the basic necessities to keep your stay pleasant. The living area has a HDMI DVD player and a TV with access to local channels. The kitchen is fully equipped--with basic appliances, dining and kitchen ware in case you want to have your meals in the unit.
We love staying there--we hope you do, too!
You will have full access to the condominium unit. The condominium complex has a clean swimming pool, jogging path and exercise area.
Interaction with guests
We have prepared a detailed house manual available at our place, to make sure you have a convenient stay. If you need more assistance, we are just a message or phone call away.
Other things to note
Security is available 24 x 7.
- Maximum of 4 people only
- Ideal for kids 10 years old and above
- We will ask for government-issued ID
- No illegal activities
- Dress appropriately and decently when out of the condo unit
- Be good neighbors -- observe silence, keep hallways free of any obstruction, use common facilities with care, be polite and courteous with condo staff and other unit owners, follow condo rules and regulations
- Please tidy up before you go
I have gone to various places in the Philippines and abroad. I travel light with my family and friends, mostly for food and site-seeing. Of course we use Airbnb!
I treat Airbnb homes with a lot of respect, and I trust my guests will do the same.