A classic looking 1920's stone carriage house apartment in a prime location in center of historic downtown Flagstaff, with free off-street parking. You'll be within just a few minutes walking distance to dozens of shops, restaurants, nightlife, and public transportation. It's warm, cozy, secluded, accessible - you’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the location, and the lighted enclosed exterior and fire-pit stone terrace. This is a perfect place for all types of travelers and activities.
- Please text me 30 minutes before you arrive so I can make sure to greet you and introduce you to the space.
- No shoes in the house please. If you have house slippers, or something close, please bring them.
- There are two places in the entrance to remove shoes. Please feel free to use the more comfortable space by the inside stairway :)
- It's OK to have a few guests over, but please let me know before hand, and let your guests know of the house rules. And please, no big parties without asking permission ahead of time :)
- Please, no smoking of any kind on the premises.
- If you need the second bed set up, please let me know ahead of time. Please do not try to set it up on your own. And, please don't use the couch for a bed.
- Quiet hours are between 22:00 and 8:00.
- The house is heated hydronically through the wood floors so please ask before adjusting the thermostat.
- Please use the coasters for your glasses on all of the furniture.
- The sham pillows are only for display. Please remove them from the bed as you get into bed to sleep.
- I accept children, but the space may or may not meet your needs, so please contact me before hand if you have children with you. Thanks :)
- Before you leave, please strip the bedding and leave it on the beds, clean up the kitchen area, and leave any used towels on the edge of the tub.
- This is my home, as well as a guest space. There are many family memories and heirlooms, so please be kind :)
- INDEMNIFICATION: Guest and Guest’s Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
- By booking, you are agreeing to the House Rules
- Have fun!
My name is John, but I go by Jac. I live and work in beautiful Flagstaff, Arizona. My job is in Astrogeology for the U.S Geological Survey. It's great work in a great place. I have four grown children, all boys. They are the center of my world! I love the outdoor sports, adventure, and travelling to meet new people and see new places. I hope my road takes me to you, or yours takes you to me! Cheers!