Gorgeous 5 bedr/4.5 bath house with huge private enclosed pool in sought after Lake Ida area in Delray Beach, FL. Step into a beachy feel the moment you walk through the door. Delray Public Beach 2 miles away. World renowned Delray Stadium & tennis center 2 miles away. Buzzing Atlantic Ave with restaurants, art galleries only 1 mile away. Beds - 1 king, 2 queen, 2 single, 1 twin over full bunk bed. Pool chiasse chairs & BBQ facilities outside.
Wifi : ATT39ID83C
Wifi code : 7uqx%2b#kcs7
Door unlock code : last 4 digits of your phone nr and tickmark
Door lock : last 4 digits of your phone nr and press tickmark
Alarm code : last 4 digits of your phone nr. Arm: enter your code(URL HIDDEN)press Away (you have 60 seconds to leave the house)(URL HIDDEN)Deactivate alarm: enter your code
• We DO NOT take responsibility for any kids or people around and in the pool. We will NOT be liable for any accidents that may happen in and around the pool. You enter the pool area and pool entirely at your own risk.
• Please lock the door when you leave the house.
• Do not open garage door. Garage ONLY to be used to do laundry.
• NO SMOKING inside the house or garage.
• Do not put anything into garbage disposal except for food. The garbage disposal will be checked after ever every stay. If it has broken due to non food items in there, the fix will be deducted from your deposit.
• No breakable glasses, plates or cups allowed in and around pool area.
• Remember to check that BBQ is switched off after use.
• Always clean dryer lint net/frame after every use
• DO NOT EVER USE THE FIRE PLACE.
• Trash days are Mondays and Thursdays. Please put trash on the road the night before.
• No loud music and partying outside the house after 11pm. Please consider the neighbors.
• Numbers to call in case there are any issues in the house - Colene ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Michael ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ; Chris ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Always keep door between downstairs master bedroom & garage locked
• Close the windows, set the alarm and lock the back and side doors when you are not home.
• Please feel free to use the BBQ facilities outside. If you run out of propane, there is a spare bottle in the pool shed.
• If there are leaves in the pool, we have a pool net in the pool shed for your use. The pool does get cleaned regularly by professional pool cleaners
• Do NOT attempt to adjust, alter, disconnect, unplug, remove, or power on/off any electronics, TV setup and network, thermostats, cable/internet equipment, network, other electronics, or controls.
• If you have any queries, or need electronic adjustments please contact host. Host may make the adjustments for you, if feasible and appropriate.
• Any attempt to change or adjust any of the systems above or components will carry a charge to the booking account, as well as possible immediate termination of booking.
• At CHECK-OUT - Please tidy up the house, place all waste in trash bag, tie-up, and place it in the bin located outside. - Make sure to Turn-off all lights, TV, stove, etc at check out. - Make sure the electronic front door, back and side doors are locked at check-out(URL HIDDEN)Text or message the host immediately after check-out.
• Please enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions and/or concerns.