Beautifully decorated 3 level end unit townhome with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths totalling over 2000 sq. ft. of living space located just a bike ride (about 1.5 miles) to either Dewey/Rehoboth Beach and a 5 minute drive to the outlet malls, restaurants, cinema, amusement park, etc...
* living room has a 46" lcd tv with hd/premium channels, dvd player and a computer with a high speed internet connection
* fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plate settings for 8, convection toaster, coffee maker and more
* sun room with chess/backgammon table and a chest full of board games
* patio has a full size gas grill with a side burner
* all bedrooms with plush top bedding, lcd cable tv and dvd player
* laundry room with full size washer and dryer
* library of dvd movies (all genres, totalling 100+)
* beach chairs, umbrellas, wind screen and other beach accessories
* central heat/air conditioning, bamboo hardwood floors, tile and upgraded berber carpet throughout the house
Plenty of space, luxurious furnishings and amenities to ensure a great vacation experience.
Full access to the whole townhouse although the kitchen and bathroom closets in the 1st and 3rd level are locked (with owner's personal items).
Other things to note
less than a 5 minute drive to either Dewey or Rehoboth Beach as well as the outlets. All previous guests have been more than satisfied with the property, its location and amenities.
- Maximum of 6 guests at ANY time
- Tenant provides their own sheets, pillowcases and towels.
- 3 parking spaces allowed. One in the garage and 2 community parking spaces. Parking passes will be on the foyer table and should be visible on vehicles parked in the 2 community spaces. NO parking allowed in front of the garage. Failure to follow can result in tickets or towing at tenant's expense.
- No loud music or noise after 10pm
- Trash to be disposed of upon checkout
- Patio Key, Parking Passes and Garage Door Opener to be left on the foyer table upon checkout. Failure results in a $200 fee for either one not being left.