My place is close to the beaches, outlets, PBI airport, Tri-rail station (we offer pick-up and drop-off services), new Ballpark of The Palm Beaches, the city center (CityPlace), art and culture, golf courses and water parks. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, great lake views, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- No smoking in the house (outside is OK)
- No drugs/ Illegal substances
- No loud music/noise after 10 pm- 7 am
- Turn off the lights when leaving the premises
- AC temperature is kept at 74F
- No shoes in the second floor/stairs of the house
- Clean up after yourself during your stay and take the trash out of your room
- The front door has a keyless entry system for easy access
- Please inquire about overnight guests that are not initially part of your party.
I'm a pre-school teacher who loves working with children. I enjoy reading, watch TV and going outdoor with my husband. My favorite TV shows are Blue Bloods and Law & Order. I love to dance and to listen to Latin music!