Relax in a comfortable bedroom with a small, but private bathroom. The location is perfect for solo adventures, couples, and business travelers, being within walking distance of Universal Studios (save yourself the $20 parking fee), a metro station, park, & eateries/conveniences. Hollywood (Walk of Fame / Chinese Theater) and the Hollywood Bowl are just a metro stop away, with downtown LA further down the same line. Small, friendly dogs may seek your attention during your stay.
- Please respect my belongings and keep activity to the guest spaces (your room and the enclosed patio room just behind it).
- Please treat the dogs kindly and respect my rules for them, or let me know if you would like to not be bothered by them.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Keep the noise to a reasonable level, especially after 10pm for the neighbors.
- No parties or additional guests beyond what you booked.
- No smoking or illegal activity (of course)
- A $15 late fee may be charged for failing to leave by the check out time (12pm) only because it can create hassles & delays for incoming guests or the host
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a working professional who is fortunate enough to have a spare room, in a great location. I enjoy being able to host guests... and even travel a bit myself when I have the chance. I have a wide range of interests, so I'm sure we'll have something in common.