Extra comfy queen bed sleeps 2. Entire home for up to 9, inquire. Night stand, dresser, lamps, closet, unscented natural bedding. Full bath 3 feet from your door. Cushy patio chairs & table, living room, basic cable TV & wifi, dining table, work desk. Fully equipped kitchen, home-made goodies like pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes w& honey butter, home-made granola, additional breakfast items could include cereal, bread, eggs.
We love people. Our parent's former home home is your home, newly renovated. It is clean and neat and you will sleep like a dream here. We want you to be completely comfortable. We'll make sure you have ideas for entertainment and meals or completely leave you to yourself if you prefer.
You have a full bath just three feet from your bedroom.
You also have access to reverse osmosis water to drink at the kitchen sink and soft water to bathe in.
It's not everywhere that you can get a free, live music concert. If you'd like relaxing harp music (or piano) for one breakfast or evening per stay, we will happily provide music for you.
You'll have access to your block-fenced back yard
* 6 cushioned chairs and two tables (2 seating areas)
* a BBQ grill
* a pool with a waterfall at our other house 1 mile away (April - October)
* walking trails
You'll also have access to:
* a fully-stocked kitchen
* table that seats up to 8
* breakfast bar and 2 stools
* great food for you in the refrigerator and you are welcome to use everything in the kitchen-
- the stove & oven
- coffee maker
- iron and ironing board
The living room has a leather couch and other comfortable seats, cable TV, wifi, and fireplace with candles, computer table
Interaction with guests
Karin is an integrative therapy specialist.
Consider adding some integrative therapy to your stay:
*Vibrational therapy machine that helps move the lymph system, increases oxygenation of the body after sitting, and builds bone density $20 - 12 minutes (1 mile away)
*Far infrared massage bed which stops at acupressure points along the spine, and relaxes muscles $40 - 45-50 minutes (1 mile away)
*Far infrared tent- kills viruses, bacteria and parasites and burns 600 calories per hour - $25 - up to 35 minutes (your room)
*Reflexology electric foot roller - $10 add on to your stay in your room
* Raindrop essential oil treatment- $100 raindrop massage in your home on a massage table with the highest grade essential oils available
* Professional grade ionic detox footpath -$50 in your room
* Natural Health Education for toxin-free home &/or best eating practices by hostess Karin who is a natural health educator from the oldest natural health institute in the U.S. Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, FL - $50 per hour - either place
* Master Life Coaching - to help you move forward in life in meaningful ways that bring you greater happiness - $90 per session (your home)
* Aroma dome Therapy with specially chosen oils for your desired outcome - $50 in your room on your bed
* Clearing shock, trauma and toxic emotions - $125 includes CD so you may continue the process as needed (your home)
* Ancestral Clearing - $90 (your home)
* Forgiveness Work and Help - $90 per session (your home)
Credit cards accepted- Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
Other things to note
This is a wonderful home to be in if -
* you want a home with personality, not just another condo
* you want a quiet place in a busy city
* want a hostess available to you but not staying with you
* you want outdoor space of your own
* have someone at the Mayo Clinic
* if you want an allergy free home
* if you may be interested in holistic wellness
- If the bedroom on the other side of the home is occupied suggested quiet time is 11 p.m. but this can be renegotiated by guests. Please treat our parents home with respect. They don't have a lot of extra money for doing repairs. Thank you.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews