The home is close to the river, walking and cycling tracks, the beach close by. The Township just a 8 min walk up the hill & the Barwon Heads township just across the river.. You’ll love the place because of the ambiance, the quality of the fitout and the light and air filled setting among the trees the bi fold windows opening onto the deck. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and well behaved dogs (must be approved).
Great Ocean Road "base camp" explore !
“干净整洁舒适” A compact 2 bedroom unit - Lounge/Dining area, a Queen size bed and the second has a double bed and single bunk - the veranda is very nice and opens from the lounge to a treed garden screening the street. The essence of "hideaway" is the quality fitout, the great location and our pricing. You are getting better for less.
We ask you book for the correct number of guests - therefore having access to the entire venue. It is vital to be clear about the number of guests staying.
The property a comfortable "two couples" or a family of 5, with the deck area there is plenty of space
Interaction with guests
We meet you (mostly) for keys collection and can give loads of advice - but hey who wants to talk to me when you can enjoy this is a beautiful holiday location, explore the region and beaches.
Other things to note
Airbnb have made an mistake (with infants free) - at this property Infants are children, Children are most welcome but please understand they should be booked in, and should always be watched. Thank you.
2. Imagine it is the 1950's life is slower there is no Wifi so you can play Monopoly or Cards and "talk" - spend 3 minutes just looking into each others eyes!!
Fall in love again!! :-)
- "pets" allowed strictly on an application basis - each dog stay is $30 per stay (not per night)
- We must be advised if any pets are brought along.
- You are requested to place all your garbage in the bins outside and please put the wheelie bin out
- On exit you should load the dishwasher and start it up before leaving. Pots and pans are provided for your use but you must clean up after yourself in the kitchen
- Strictly no smoking inside or by an open window.
This host has 920 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love to meet people when on my travels, the very best part is when by chance someone local helps you. It has happened to me many times and I make an effort to assist travellers when I can, whether it is directions when I see someone looking lost right down to have 4 German Back packers staying in the spare room when they missed a flight.
For my apartments I hope I can help make your stay great by giving good tips of things to do and providing a safe place to rest up. I am no push over, I do expect guests to be "adults" be responsible for themselves and be realistic.
Do not expect Champagne if you want to pay for beer!
We have million dollar places and a room above the pub - and everything in between.