My place is close to parks, restaurants and dining, and great views. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, Students, and Business Travelers. comfortably fits four people on the Full Size Bed and Queen Size foldout sofa in the room. (Contact if more then four people, airbeds may be available upon request or additional bedrooms may also be available) Room also has plenty of closet space to unpack an feel at home!
This room is in a beautiful older home that has a lot of character, house an room are well maintained and regularly cleaned before each guests arrival.. lots of sunlight in room with three full size windows.. room setup for the bushiness traveler in mind with a great desk to get some work done. printer etc avail too..fast wifi internet connection.. NOW WITH NEW Amazon Firestick TV! (no cable TV for now) hanging out in our backyard feels like an oasis if your coming from a big city. House has several spacey common areas as you can see in the picture.. wildlife enthusiast and bird watchers are welcome you will be able to see wildlife without even leaving the house!! hikers and explorers love the location for easy access to Harriman park just a short drive away! Also a short drive from Suffren Nyack and Nanuet NY that all offer nice shopping, dining and entertainment options!
Guest Access; you are allowed access to the following areas respectfully we request that you do not enter any of the other room’s,
oPrivate, your Large Bedroom.
oShared, Three Bathrooms - two of which have bathtub showers and one has a shower only.
oShared, dining room and living room with plenty of comfy couches and armchair sofas.
oShared, kitchen, with fridge freezers microwaves and ovens (Only for those are fully familiar and who will be observant of the kosher dietary laws during its use, otherwise please do not use the kitchen at all).
oShared, rear outdoor Patio with Couch and folding chairs for your comfort.
oShared, Spacious backyard and small forest area perfect for BBQ's, meditation etc.
oShared, Laundry room with washer dryer ironing board.
- - Smoking cigarettes allowed outdoors only, (overhang-covered couch area on porch provided).
- - Shared common areas- please be accommodating by keeping kitchen and shared areas clean during your stay-when not in use.- - Full Kitchen is a kosher kitchen and must be kept kosher and is available to those that are familiar with the kosher dietary laws only. a crash course in kosher dietary laws may be available by me upon request to those that want to learn more about this. others un-familiar with the kosher laws may use the microwave and small toaster oven in the dining room .
- - Parking on gravel driveway only, do not park on grass.
- - No More than four people without advance arrangements (Additional Beds or Airbeds may be supplied with advance request based upon availability for an additional fee-simply send me a message to arrange this if needed).
- - Please contact me if you wish to request a special exception to any of the listed rules.
- - Quiet Hours: 11pm - 8AM a must to ensure all my guests have a well rested night of sleep.
- - Absolutely No alcohol or drugs allowed on premises to ensure all my guests have a safe relaxing experience..
- - Spacious Room Is One flight up on the Second floor. only about 15 feet from the front door.
This host has 118 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love Nature, Exploring other cultures Socially, having guests, I love camping in Tents and RV's, I make soaps for a living, i hope to start travelling more though I have only visited five countries so far but many cities. Looking forward to hosting and being hosted on my travels.