Bigatt quality B&B offers two private charming rooms ensuite. Located 20 min by direct train to downtown Milan and 8 minutes by direct train to Expo Milano 2015.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, service attentive. Genuine homemade breakfast.
No smoking inside the B&B.
Our prices include:
- accommodation in double room or double room single use (extra beds available on request),
- private ensuite bathroom with hair dryer and organic courtesy set,
- Hi speed Internet WI-FI connection,
- Nespresso coffee machine in the room,
- kettle with selection of tea, coffee and infusions
- air conditioning/heating,
- daily housekeeping with change of bath linens,
- hearty buffet breakfast with artisan pastries, daily baked croissants and cakes .
Rates may vary depending on special events, trade fairs and shows in Milan.
Tourist tax is NOT required.
On request: parking inside property (complimentary), Licensed Professional Tourist Guide, professional or domestic laundry service, babysitting, shuttle to airports and nearby touristic sites.
Children stay free when sharing bed with parents, otherwise a reduced rate is applied.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
I love travelling and meeting new people and cultures.
A few years ago I graduated in Tourism Sciences.
Now that I have two little girls, I have less time and opportunities to travel, but thanks to Bigatt I can give vent to my passion for hospitality, design and decoration.
I personally welcome my guests, I take care of every detail and make sure that they feel at ease, whether it is a business trip or a leisurely stay to visit Milan, the lakes and many tourist attractions around us.
Bigatt is the name of the silkworm in Milanese dialect because our area was once rich in spinning mills.
The interiors are furnished and decorated with vintage recalls to this ancient local tradition, offering a warm, charming and comfortable ambiance.
Feel at home at Bigatt!