Our spacious 150m2 apartment is located in the heart of Oslo, right next to the Royal Palace. You're in walking distance of Oslo's most popular tourist sites and trendy areas. Plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars nearby + Norway's best shopping street just around the corner.
Get more than a private bedroom:
Enjoy a stylish apartment! Chill out with a 65" TV, or in our living room or in the kitchen. We love sharing our best tips & hidden secrets of Oslo, so you'll feel like a local.
* Spacious apartment, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
* Great location close to most sights + very near city center.
* Fully renovated in 2015 - scandinavian style.
* Quiet & cosy and very safe neighborhood.
* Only 2 blocks away from the Royal Palace Park.
* Modern apartment - automatic motion sensor lighting.
* Please note that you will share the apartment with us
* You will have personal space - we stay in the section beyond kitchen.
* We guarantee you will love our apartment, it's a very cosy place to stay.
* Featured & recommended apartment in Airbnb newsletters.
* Top ratings and 100+ great 5-star reviews.
YOUR BEDROOM / TV LOUNGE:
* Room size: 12 m2 - with door lock.
* Bed: One bed on top of the sofa
* Equipped with curtains making it dark for sleeping.
* Street-facing room - you may hear traffic (tram cars and a few cars)
* Brand new 65" TV * 50+ channels + Netflix and HBO Nordic
* High-speed WIFI (100Mbps) coverage in the room + whole apartment
* Very comfortable sofa for relaxing.
* Freshly renovated in 2015 - with heated floors and heated towel rack.
* Large shower head and glass doors - towels and shampoo included.
* Free use of washing machine & dryer.
* Unless we have other guests you will have your own private bathroom.
* Kitchen for basic breakfast: Have your own shelf in the fridge.
* Toaster, kettle and microwave for preparing breakfast/lunch.
* Big kitchen table for a long and lazy breakfast. No cooking allowed.
* Plenty of affordable cafes, restaurants and take-away places nearby.
THE LIVING ROOM:
* Nice and bright livingroom with comfy sofas for chilling out.
* Feel free to hang out in the living room or kitchen.
* Unique style, perfect location and spacious near city center.
We will share the apartment with you, (unless we are out travelling) and we'll try to make your stay as pleasant as possible :)
* Feel free to hang out in the Living Room or in the Kitchen.
* Come and go as you like - code access to all doors.
* Easy & detailed directions to our home from whereever you arrive.
Included in your stay:
- 2 city bikes (april - november only!)
- Towels, bed linen, shampoo, conditioner, hair-dryer
- Extra toothbrush (brand new) in case you forgot yours
- Washing machine and dryer if you need to wash your clothes
- Fresh cold sparkeling water from our SodaStream machine
- Free coffee / tea at any time of the day.
- Toaster, kettle and microwave oven to prepare breakfast/lunch
- High Speed Internet WIFI Connection (100/100Mbps)
- Cable TV with 50+ channels and Netflix & HBO Nordic subscriptions
- 24/7 service: Email/SMS/Call/Ask us at any time if you need extra help
- Free use of a laptop to surf the internet or to organize your photos
- Free use of a portable cellphone USB-battery, just ask us :)
- Not but least: a comfortable bed on the sofa with additional warm blankets
Other things to note
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
We are normally quite flexible with check-in and check-out times, just ask us. If we don't have other guests arriving or departing the same day you arrive or depart, it's normally not any problem at all.
But in case we have tight bookings, we can easily fix that too. For instance, early luggage-only check-in before 1700 is no problem.
Come and leave your bags in the TV-lounge, and get your room when it has beeen cleaned and is ready.
Also, luggage-only check-out of the rooms at 1200 is no problem.
Just pack up your bags and leave them in the TV-Lounge, and return in the afternoon to pick them up before you leave Oslo.
No extra guests allowed.
This host has 200 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a well-travelled couple from Norway living together in Oslo. We love traveling and going to romantic restaurants. We like photographing and exploring the atmosphere in the cities we go to.
Jonas is 36 years old, and works as a marketing manager for a international IT company. He loves to travel and has been to over 100 countries.
Anne Merete is 32 years old, and is a certified public accountant working as the accounting manager for one of the largest banks in Norway. She also runs a non profit charity employing poor women in rural Peru.