Private room with a desk.
Prime location near Downtown in a quite neighborhood cul de sac, blocks from Castro, bike/Walk to parks, restaurants and bars, library, banks, Kaiser Medical, City Hall, Caltrain station.
Easy access to Light Rail, freeway, Shoreline Park, Major Shopping Center. Short commute to local tech companies, and to Palo Alto, Sunnyvale.
Recently remodeled single family house in a quiet neighborhood, new bathroom, extra storage in backyard, double sized bed in bedroom, sofa and TV in living room, Wifi, washer and dryer, hard floor, street parking.
The room is about 100 sqft, it is connected to bathroom shared by all guests via a hallway, it is not noise free till both kids go to sleep at night between 9 pm and 7:30 am.
Guest will have access to a private bedroom and shared bathroom.
Interaction with guests
Message via Airbnb app, text or call when in need.
Other things to note
This is one private room in a family home. There are two young children living in this home so it could be noisy.
* Sorry, but absolutely no smoking in rooms, on the front porch, or in the yard. If you are a smoker, please do not book this room
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
* It's very helpful to us if you can tell us the approximate times you will be arriving and departing (especially for weekday arrival/departure), so please send along that information if possible!
* Self check-in with passcode if we cannot greet you at the house.
* Self check-out also optional, PLEASE remember to leave the key in your room, and leave the your room door open, and front door locked if you self check out.
* Please acknowledge young kids live in the house, and they could get noisy from time to time.
When the house is not quiet enough for studying or working. We recommend the following locations in Downtown Mountain View, about 0.8 miles, or 20 minutes on foot away:
* Starbucks: 750 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041
* Mountain View Public Library: 585 Franklin St, Mountain View, CA 94041
* Red Rock Coffee: 201 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041
* Please shut doors quietly between 9pm and 9am.
PACKAGES & MAIL:
* Please do not have your mail sent to the house. We are not liable for any missing mails, packages or items from the mailbox or front porch.
* Please use Package Receiving Service at the nearby UPS Store, address: 650 Castro St #120, Mountain View, CA 94041
* There is free parking on the street in front of the house, first come first serve.
* There is a shed in backyard that could be used for bike parking.
GARBAGE PICKUP & RECYCLING:
* In front of the house near the driveway there is a small black garbage can, a huge blue and grey recycle can, blue side for bottles, grey side for paper and cardboard, and a very large brown can marked with “Yard Trimmings” for garden and food waste. Please dispose of your waste if you are staying for a longer period of time. Trash is collected on Thursday mornings.
* You’re welcome to use the shared spaces of the kitchen, living room, dining area, and shed for bike parking in back yard.
* Please book additional guests online through the airbnb platform.
* Sorry, no cooking or candles, or any fire hazards in bedrooms without exception.
LAUNDRY & DRY CLEANING:
* Feel free to use washer dryer in laundry room when available and one of these local cleaners for laundry and dry cleaning.
* Calderon Coin Laundry: 677 Calderon Ave, Mountain View, CA 94041 (one block away)
* Axess Cleaners, Inc: 650 Castro St #185, Mountain View, CA (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) miles)
* Please take off your shoes indoors if you do not mind
* For a longer stay, let be flexible and reasonable and we try to provide and accommodate depending what that maybe.
* Please acknowledge we might have contractors and handyman coming inside the house for various maintenance jobs, that including installation of security cameras that could cover all entry points of the house, the front porch, and the drive way.
* Thanks for staying!
This host has 78 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Young family of four, moved to Bay area a few years back, love to host locals looking for a shorter commute, or anyone new to Mountain View area.