‘Del Cabana’ is a private and serene self-contained studio set high among the trees in the coastal surf village of Copacabana on the Central Coast. With its ocean views, private rear access and 5-10 minute stroll down to the beach, lagoon and shops, ‘Del Cabana’ is ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway or solo travellers seeking a surfing getaway or to simply escape the hustle and bustle.
The studio sits above the spacious tri-level home of a mature sole resident with its own private rear access and 5-10 minute stroll down the road to the beach, lagoon and shops.
When you’re not enjoying yourself at the beach, you can kick back and relax on the private front deck which boasts views of stunning Copacabana Beach and the Sydney Headlands or embrace the tranquillity of native bushland out the backdoor.
‘Del Cabana’ is ideal for couples seeking a romantic getaway or solo travellers seeking a surfing escape or relaxation.
The studio is separated from the rest of the home with its own guest only access at the rear of the house.
Please note that guests must climb ‘a stairway to heaven’ in order to gain the reward of beautiful ocean views of Copacabana Beach and Sydney Headlands. This studio may not be suitable for guests of low fitness capabilities.
Interaction with guests
I consider myself a true local now as I have been living in Copacabana for over 40 years with four generations of my family still residing here. I will respect your privacy but will be available to discuss any questions or issues you may have and will help you find almost anything you desire on the Central Coast from entertainment to specialty shops.
Other things to note
The studio offers a queen size bed, ensuite and small kitchenette that includes tea and coffee making facilities, a bar fridge, microwave, toaster, sandwich press and kettle.
There are two restaurants, two cafes, an ice creamery, a take-away, grocery store, hairdresser and bottle shop within walking distance. There are also many excellent local cafes and restaurants in the adjoining suburbs of Avoca Beach, MacMasters Beach and Terrigal.
All linen is supplied.
Designated street side parking.
- Bookings taken for a maximum of 2 guests only.
- Strictly no parties or visitors. This is a quiet and relaxed village. Enjoy the serenity and please allow neighbours to do the same.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay.
- Always latch balcony door as winds may cause door to slam and break glass.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury sustained during stay. By booking a reservation quests agree to waive owners responsibility for any injury to guests.
- Check-in time is 2pm onwards or otherwise agreed by email/text.
- Check-out time is 12noon (later checkout may be negotiated pending following bookings and agreed by email/text).
From Dec 20, 2017 - Jan 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.