Our village house is situated at the heart of this pretty medieval village, situated just above Cannes. With superb rooftop views from the top floor terrace, ideal for Al-fresco dining, the property includes 2 bed (2 to 5/6 guest), 2 bathrooms & WC.
A charming village house with a sunny roof top terrace in the traditional hilltop Provencal village of Mougins, available for holiday lets all year round.
Located in medieval Mougins village, with views over the rooftops, church and hills, the property sleeps 2-6 and seats in a quiet street at the heart of the famous artists’ village with an original ‘Lavoir’ dating back to 1894.
The house is 2 minutes walk to excellent restaurants, bars, shops and art galleries. It is an original village house which has been carefully restored to retain its traditional charm combined with modern fixtures and equipment to meet every need.
The house is arranged on 3 floors:
- Twin bedroom with en suite shower room with shower, washbasin and WC. There is plenty of storage space and lots of conveniently positioned power sockets.
- Large living room with a charming open fireplace. There is a sofa bed sleeping 1-2 people, satellite TV, DVD player, video recorder, music system and reading corner with desk and phone point.
- Double bedroom with conveniently located sockets.
- Luxury bathroom with bath, twin wash basins and WC.
- Large, open plan kitchen and dining area leading onto a pretty sunny terrace overlooking the village.
- Fully equipped kitchen including all modern fixtures:
- Terrace with garden furniture for alfresco dining
- Plentiful power sockets in all rooms
- Phone sockets in most rooms
- Phone sockets compatible for internet connectivity
Please note that the property is not recommended for infirm, disabled people or small children as it is a village house, with the accommodation arranged over three stories. Whilst the village is largely car free, adding to its charm, there is free parking in the village car parks at the entrance to the village.