The location of my place is perfect because it is in a quiet neighbourhood, yet very close to everything: access to coastal walkway on the doorstep, a pleasant 10 min stroll to the city centre. A quick drive will take you to Back or Fitzroy beach. You will love and enjoy my place because it has character, it's cozy and tidy. A lovely and sun filled room with a comfy bed and good linen that will end your day perfectly!
- 10 minute walk to city centre
- 10 minutes walk to Len lye art gallery
- 10 minute walk to Arborio, Salt, Monica restaurants
- 1 minute walk to Thai and Indian take always.
- 5 minute walk to port and the Bach cafe.
- 5 minute walk to port and Gusto restaurant.
- 5 minute walk to port beach and boutique catch and co fish and chip shop.
- 1 minute walk to coastal walkway.
- 5 minute walk to Aquatic centre.
- 10 minute walk to Fredericks and Snug lounge bars.
Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
Living room w fireplace and TV
Washing machine (free of charge)
Back deck w BBQ and garden
Fenced back yard
I am a person who is energised by people. I have grown up travelling the world, yet truly love the place I call home. I am interested in people and their lives and love to have good conversation with people experiencing new places. I am very willing to help others and make sure they are happy and having a good time. My years spent cooking on private yachts in Europe have seen my love for food and cooking for others become a big part of my life.