Experience what it's like to live the penthouse life - opportunities like this don't come up very often! Plus, my penthouse has one of the largest balconies in the United States! Fully furnished and ready for your visit the penthouse includes the following amenities:
* 900 square foot (65 m2) balcony wraps around two sides of the building for 270 degree views of downtown/midtown skylines and surrounding mountain ranges.
* Balcony is the perfect place to sunbathe or to watch the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and lights of the city.
* 3rd floor swimming pool and fitness room are a great place to spend the afternoon.
* Computer monitor, keyboard, printer, speakers to connect to
* Modern Glass Fireplace
* Bose soundsystem
* 55-inch LED Television w/cable television with Showtime and HBO, and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast.
* Living Room / Dining Area - Incredible Views!
* Gourmet Kitchen - with Snaidero Italian cabinetry, Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele oven, Miele Dishwasher, and Miele cooktop, access to Nespresso machine, Gaggia super-automatic espresso machine, Keurig coffee machine, KitchenAid mixer, Zojirushi bread bakery and rice cooker, and seating area for four people with Swarovski crystal pendant lights.
* Bedroom - Amazing Views!
* King Size Bed - Same mattress as Ritz Carlton Hotels
* Bathroom with walk-in rain shower, and jacuzzi bathtub overlooking the city skyline.
* 2nd Bathroom - powder room with sink.
* Use my bicycles during your stay!
There is an on-site outdoor deep pool, located on the 3rd floor with amazing views of the downtown skyline, and an on-site fitness facility with everything you need.
5-10 minute walk from Phoenix Convention Center. Great cafes/restaurants/bars/pubs, museums/galleries, parks, shopping, and a 24-screen movie theater all within walking distance.
Two bicycles also may be available during your stay. Walking distance to two Metro Rail stations, just $2 per ride, or $4 for a full day transit pass. The train runs until after midnight Sunday-Thursday and about 3am on Friday/Saturday nights, and directly serves Uptown/Midtown/Downtown/Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport/Tempe/Mesa.
This building is extremely secure, with three controlled access points as well as cameras covering every movement from the moment you park your vehicle to the moment you arrive at the front door of the Penthouse... of course there are no cameras inside the Penthouse, but you will feel very safe and secure during your stay!
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am the owner of The Clarendon Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona - one of the highest rated boutique hotels in Arizona. I have put a lot of my creativity and passion for design into these living spaces, and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. Welcome to Phoenix - you're about to experience the best of the best.... at a price point comparable to a standard hotel room at a quality property in downtown Phoenix.
Favorite Travel Destinations:
* Arizona: Sedona, Jerome, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon, Havasupai, Bisbee.
* United States: Esalen Institute in Big Sur California, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Aspen, Yellowstone, New York, Washington DC, and of course ALASKA!!!
* World: Vanuatu, Costa Rica, Japan, Thailand, Paris, Machu Picchu, Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul.
* I still have not been to Africa and one day hope to travel from Cape Town to Cairo - all in one trip...