**We have two dogs that will be at the house when you stay - please view photos and read description below**
Our place is close to a train station which has regular services to Wellington and some awesome parks for kids and sports.
You’ll love our place because of the huge, fully fenced back yard, heatpump and fruit trees. our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with up to 2 kids), and furry friends (pets).
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- You MUST be happy to share the house with two large dogs, they will not enter your room. Please ensure you close the door when you go so they don't get nosey!!!
- Quiet time in the evenings from 10pm on week nights and 12pm on Friday/Saturday.
- We get up at 6am on weekdays and there is a period of time when the dogs need to be taken outside. This may include some noise but we try to keep them as quiet as poochily possible... They will be settled and quiet from 7:30am and you may not hear a thing!
- Kids are welcome but please be aware that if there are two, one will need to be comfortable sleeping in the top bunk
- Space will be provided in the cupboards and fridge to BYO food, there is a small shopping area 5 minutes walk down the road
- We expect you will respect our home
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights, as we both work early in the morning
- No eating meals in the bedroom - snacks/munchies are OK
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK
- Absolutely NO smoking on the property
- For the comfort of our own pets, all visiting pets will need to be approved prior to arrival
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit