This classic light-filled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a landmark Toorak apartment building. Built in the 60's, it's beautifully immersed in manicured gardens. The surrounding suburb is filled with tree-lined streets of the privileged hills near the banks of the Yarra River. You'll be less than a few hundred metres from Heyington Train Station, which is only 4 stops from the CBD. Within short walking distance to Toorak Village.
* 3 seperate bedrooms. All with Queen beds
* Heating / air-conditioning unit in living room
* Linen & towels provided
* Guest amenities provided: Shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, facial soap
* 1.5 bathrooms
* Full size kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils.
* Less than a 5 minute walk to Heyington Station
The entire apartment will be available to you.
Interaction with guests
We are able to interact as much or as little as you need. We are available for any question or issue you may have for the duration of your stay.
Other things to note
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking included with this apartment. However there is usually parking available on the street. Some of the street parking spots do not have time limits or restrictions. However please check signs to ensure that you are parking legally.
* Smoking is allowed only on the balcony with the door closed. Never inside the apartment.
* Please minimise noise between 10pm - 7am.
* Please respect our neighbours and do not disturb them.
* Do not park within the complex boundary. There are always plenty of available parking spots on the street with no time limit.
This host has 664 reviews for other properties.View other reviews