Great stopping off point or vacation place when you are traveling north or southbound on route I 75 between Knoxville and Chattanooga Tennessee, off exit 62. This class A 36ft RV is large and spacious with everything you need from the kitchen, bathroom to bedroom.
Large 36 foot RV, you can pack light because most amenities are provided.
We love Children, Family friendly, Large yard, High chair available,
Baby bed available
Enjoy the fireplace and memory foam mattress.
We have Microwave, toaster, iron, TV with local stations, DVD player, VCR player, Water softener, Wireless internet hotspot,
Vanity and mirror. Queen size air mattress for extra guests.
Main highway route off I- 75 north and south bound, take exit 62, head east on Oakland Rd, turn right onto Chestnut St.
Interaction with guests
Private setting in quiet section of town, we will be available as needed, we are very friendly and love our guests.
Other things to note
Some local attractions in our area are:
1. Lost Sea 13 miles
2. Indian Boundary (small mountain lake) 59 mins
3. Sweetwater Antiques district & Boutiques 5 mins
4.Tsali Notch Vinyard 16 mins
5. Purdy's Petting Zoo, Sweetwater 13 mins
6. The Mansion (small southern lunch 5 mins restaurant.
7. Sweetwater Valley Farm, Philadelphia, TN 14 mins
8. Telico Plains that has a great coffe bakery grainery with chicago style flat crust pizza. 32 mins
9. Sweetwater flea market with 800 booths and jumps for kids. 5 mins
10. Tail of the Dragon Tapoco Rd, Robbinsville NC. 1 hr 18
11. Amish Communities Athens, Tellico Plains
12. Bald river falls, Tellico Plains. 51 mins
13. Conasauga falls, Tellico Plains. 34 mins
14. Frozen Head State Park 1hr 26 mins
15. Abrams Falls 1 hr 35 mins
16. Upper Piney Falls 59 mins
17. Townsend, TN 53 mins
18. Gatlinburg, TN 1 hr 35 mins
19. Sevierville, TN 1 hr 11mins
20. Cades Cove scenic Drive. 1hr 50mins
21. Pigeon Forge, TN 1hr 29mins
22. Knoxville, TN 43 mins
23. Chattanooga, TN 1 hr 23 miles
Smoke free environment