Come rest here in this spacious room with a unique real bed that can be config to a twin bed or pull out to double the size of your bed. You will have a closet and dresser for your needs. Free Wifi and use of our kitchen, living room, back patio, and pool. Complimentary water in your room provided with towels at your disposal. This place is perfect for business travelers, weary solo adventurers, couples, or temporary travelers that are looking for a space in-between.
Room is located upstairs in a quiet serenity environment. The cozy twin-size bed or be pulled out to a double size of the bed. Fiber optic line provides Ultrafast WIFI speed through out the house. 3D TV with Bose surround sound downstairs for movie night. My place is centrally located near restaurant and dining, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. My place is good for solo adventurers, business travelers, and couples.
Once you check-in, come and go as you please, you will have a key to your bedroom after you check-in. You will have access to the living room, loft, kitchen, backyard, pool, game room and both bathrooms. The upstairs is the only shared one. You are more than welcome to use the living room TV for your entertainment purpose. To keep the our room price low, please abstrain from using the hot tub.
Interaction with guests
The residence/primary host resides at the residence at times. Please feel free to knock on his door for any questions or concern. He loves meeting new people and socialize and interacting with new guests.
If you prefer privacy, let us know as well so we can accommodate.
Other things to note
- let the host know when you will arrive so we can greet you if possible.
- let us know if you need amenities such as : soap, toothbrush, etc... we
may be able to assist.
- text the hosts during reasonable hours if immediate attention is needed.
- let us know if the room or shared bathroom needs to be freshen up.
- Bring unauthorized guest
- let the dog out the front door. Mia is training to be a service dog one
day and her services will be missed.
- be uncomfortable. If the temperature is too hot or too cold, please let us
know. We keep it cool around 75 degrees at night and 77 during the day
time. The heat doesn't kick on till its 64 degrees. We have extra blanket
and fan if needed.
- be alarmed by the cameras- it is there for safety reasons. It is only
- let us not have the opportunity to assist you. It will be a pleasure to
- No loud noises after 10pm weekdays and midnight on weekends
- No unauthorized guests-
- No Smoking inside the premise
- No Children
- No Pets of any kind
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.