A 1955 renewed house and... full of colors, crafts and art. Just in the city center, close to the Sassi and to the train station. Careful design and glance to the tradition of local artisans, just like Mastro Luigi an old craftsman who projected it and built it on the Hill of Castle Tramontano. The Blue Room is equipped with heating, air conditioning and bath towels set. It's included in a smart guesthouse where you can grow up your passion for Italian art, language and food&wine culture.
The Blue Room is part of "Residenza del Maestro", a central white guesthouse for travellers from all over the world. It's so special for:
- The proximity to every points of interest in the city center and in the old town
- The best free parking area in the town.
- The refined taste of furnishings and design
- The comfort of beds and mattresses
- Possibility to take advantage of special services such as bikes and wine-bar for memorable tours and great wine tastings
- The aroma of the espresso Illy
Kitchenette, Shared balcony, Terrace, Bikes
Interaction with guests
I love sharing my time with guests in the morning for lovely conversations or during the day... organizing art meetings, bike tours or having funny wine tastings in central clubs.
I love travelling around Mediterranean contexts. I work as graphist and web designer. I'd like to make new friendships and share my knowledges about my town. I love so much hosting artists and musicians and cooperate with them for creative projects.