FALL DATES BOOKING! This 4 Bedroom, 3 bath, quite and serene family home is located on the beautiful Oneida Lake in Central NY. The home includes all accommodations for a comfortable stay (3 memory queen beds, full size futon sleeper, 2 Fold away twin size guest beds), full kitchen, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, central air conditioning, and WiFi for your convenience. The open living space is perfect for entertaining and upstairs suite allows for multiple families to stay comfortably!
Includes large decks for enjoying the amazing outdoor areas, and stairs with landings leading down to your own private lakefront oasis! The home is located on the quiet north side of Oneida Lake, and because the home is elevated from the shoreline it offers some of the best views the lake has to offer! You will literally feel as if you could step outside onto the lake. The home also offers a fenced in back yard to keep the little ones safe and protected.
Bring your boat, and keep right at the included dock. You can be enjoying restaurants, and in Sylvan Beach within 5 minutes on water and on land! Experience some of the best fishing on the lake, with hotspots for bass and walleye right out in front of the property. You will also experience some of the best views of fireworks around the lake should you be lucky enough to stay during these times!
The property also offers winter lovers a taste of what makes Upstate NY winters some of the most beautiful around. The property is conveniently located right off a major snowmobile and ATV trail with easy access for both. It also could provide someone a nice quiet location to stay while visiting the Turning Stone Casino as it is less than 30 minutes away.
If you are a nature lover you will not be disappointed, as it not uncommon to see deer, owls, and our resident bald eagle flying by! For Sylvan Beach attractions this location can not get more perfect. Your family will still be close enough to the action, but far enough away to get some relaxation later on. It also would make a perfect location to stay while visiting for one of the wedding venues in the beach. You will truly feel like you are on a relaxing retreat, with lake views visible throughout the entire home!
You will have access to entire property, including the dock and parking area across the street.
Interaction with guests
I'm easily accessible by a phone call or text.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Ryan Bouchard (“Homeowner”) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/airbnb guest that accepts payment and rental agreement online (“Guest”) as of the date set forth on which the agreement is accepted via the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN),com/Airbnb rental agreement acceptance feature. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
334 Drive 37 Cleveland, NY 13042
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, and other amenities outlined in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) listing numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
Names of all guests will be provided to Owner Beforehand using the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) messaging feature.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on Check in Date on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/Airbnb Booking (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on Check out date on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/Airbnb Booking (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees: Rates and fees are exclusively agreed upon between homeowner and guest, and processed using the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/Airbnb online payment processing. 50% of payment is due at booking, and 50% is due 15 days prior to check-in.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
50% if cancelled 15 days prior to the Check-in Date
100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. This home is in a residential area and guests are expected to keep noise levels at reasonable levels. If complaints are made by neighbors, or others owner/property manager reserves the right to have the guests leave the premises without a refund.
12. Payment: All Payments must be processed via the online payment processing of (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in circle parking area directly across the street from home (owner owns this property). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a propane insert. You must receive authorization for use beforehand as Owner will inform you of proper operation.
10. Water and Sewer: The property is on public water and a septic. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $3000.
11. Storms:. No refunds will be given for storms. Owner may choose to exercise refunds in extenuating circumstances.